Page 1 of 2
Just name the movie, rate it, and tell why.

Make it interesting as well, don't just say, "It's awesome.", give us some detail.

Me:

Clerks

10/10

Absolutely awesome. Started Kevin Smith's career with a bang, and is just so smart, and real.

I've kinda wanted to make a movie like this for some time, but I'm afraid I'll be criticised as a clone too much. But they always say to make what you feel like.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
jackass number two - 20/10 just because its the funniest shit iver ever seen
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Almost Famous

10/10

good rock and roll movie set in 1973 where a 15 y/o goes on tour with a up and coming rock band to write a review for rolling stone

EDIT: oh and Deja Vu, 6.5/10 it was alright but it was predictable and it had val kilmer
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Jan 28, 2007,
Ace Ventura: Pet Dectective

10/10

one of the greatest movie ever, if not the greatest it rocks
Jackie Brown - 2/10

Rented this because I love Tarentino, but this was kind of a snorer. Didn't make it through the whole thing. Loved the beginning of it because it had Tarentino style dialogue and some pretty dark humor. But then it got repetitive and it was pretty much just everyone talking with not much going on, and what they were saying wasn't really all that interesting.
I watched Gladiator. Instant classic, with awesome fight scenes and drama. Gluteous Maximus can open a can of woop ass.(sorry for my lame jokes) 10/10
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
jackass number two - 20/10 just because its the funniest shit iver ever seen

same. ****in love that movie
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Epic Move - 5/10
1/27/07
Lacks depth.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Gosford Park

9/10

Excellent film by Robert Altman (RIP). Only thing I would have changed is to have made there be more of a process to discover the killer(s). Its made out to be a mystery, but the inspector dude doesn't do much. Excellent acting, music, and cinematography though.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
i watched Idiocracy again last night. its a funny ass moive. pretty baller. funny.

8/10
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
Primeval. 2/10
Commercials made it look like a serial killer flick or something, no. It's about a ****ing crocodile in Africa. Misleading, a waste of money.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
saw 3.

i saw it on this site, www.peekvid.com . it's a pretty awesome site, you can watch a whole bunch of free movies, with no downloading.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by AngelGC
i watched Idiocracy again last night. its a funny ass moive. pretty baller. funny.

8/10

That is also the movie that I just finished watching about 15 minutes ago. Meh it wasn't too bad.

7.5/10
Epic movie

6/10

It was kind of dumb, but it also had some pretty funny parts. Don't go to the theater, but if it comes on TV at all, it would be worth the watch
" What do I say to an Atheist who sneezes? "Uh, when you die nothing happens"?- Dane Cook
The Wall

9/10

Pretty good actually, though I wish it was more... I dunno.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Layer Cake

9/10

Great plot and very interesting twists.
Quote by kauff
i could take a few hundered...my mom does daycare so i know how to take of them....ill just tell them the truth about santa, the easterbunny, and that their parents are dead
Miller's Crossing

8-9/10

Gangster movie by the Coen Brothers with Gabriel Byrne(Usual Suspects), John Turturro(one of my favorite actors, he is VERY underrated), and Albert Finney(Big Fish). It's about a mobster-run town with lots of killings. If you read Dashiell Hammet/Raymond Chandler it is a lot like their books. In fact, it is loosely based upon Hammett's book "Glass Key".

And now I'm watching Good Will Hunting. 10/10 I think we've all heard of it.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
At home: good fellas 10/10 amazing...

In theaters: Smokin aces 7/10 pretty good, expected better. But still very good.
Titanic- 9/10

Although, i think that movie was fabricated. I believe in real life, German subs took it out!!!

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
The Sixth Sense

Need I say more?

10/10
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
This morning I saw Inherit the Wind on PBS. Very good movie.
9/10
Death to Ovation haters!
clerks II
10/10
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
i just watched 1984 the other night.......id give it a 1984 out of 1984.....is was a very good movie....not as good as the book though.....everybody should read it
Today (sunday) is kind of my "recovery day" i jsut sit in the bed and watch movies all day. Sooo today i watched "Riding Giants" - made me wish I knew how to surf. Those dudes are mad crazy. Then i watched "Woodstock" - How wicked would it have been to had been there. wow. After that I watched "Twitch VI" - Its a kyak video. Tao is a badass... also a crazy mother ****er. Then i watched "Miami Vice" - It jsut made me want to hijack cars, drive boats to Cuba just beacuse I can, and I seriously considered becoming a dirty cop. That movie got me jacked up. Sundays rock in my world.
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
The Illusionist

8/10

pretty good movie. good acting all around. Ed Norton was great as usual. the plot was interesting, and it had a pretty good twist at the end, though i guessed part of it.
Page 1 of 2