Quote by saxaxe
Need help! Anyone here know how to quickly and safely get rid of the almost zit-like bumps that can be caused by razor burn? I need to get rid of them...haha.

Makeup, tape?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by GdayArmstrong
have u considered cutting your dick off and slapping the bumps with it?

i hear that works as well
worth a shot
Quote by GdayArmstrong
have u considered cutting your dick off and slapping the bumps with it?

haha, wow.

No, there is no quick solution. You should get your dad or someone to teach you how to shave. Here's a hint though: Don't shave against the grain.
Neutrogena Aftershave for men rules. Very soothing and helps the skin.
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
use shaving cream next time brother, and make sure the razor is nice n warm, if its on ur balls then it might look like herpes, so make sure to clear it up. Aftershave works too.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by Vedder
use shaving cream next time brother, and make sure the razor is nice n warm, if its on ur balls then it might look like herpes, so make sure to clear it up. Aftershave works too.

And thats what Im worried about.
I used shaving cream though! haha. Ok I know how to PREVENT it, I want to know how to GET RID of it
Quote by saxaxe
And thats what Im worried about.
I used shaving cream though! haha. Ok I know how to PREVENT it, I want to know how to GET RID of it

warm water/moisturizer.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?