does anybody know any bands that play in either drop a or on a 7 string? i kno korn does and my friend is tellin me that shadows fall does but im not sure i havent checked yet. if anybody knows please post the bands name
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
i know that on triviums new album, there are a few songs played with a seven string such as "this world cant tear us apart"...tis a pretty good song
some dude told me that the only thing i would want to play if i tuned down that much is korn and i was seeing how many more bands played that low. thanx
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
Quote by burn the stars
zao, unearth, killswitch engage, darkest hour, socitys finest, carcass...

Killswitch plays drop C, on 6 string guitars no less.
Quote by Carltonium
i know that on triviums new album, there are a few songs played with a seven string such as "this world cant tear us apart"...tis a pretty good song

i dunnno where every1 is getting this whole sevenstring guitar on the trivium album. im pretty sure its not 7 string and its just drop c.

And Lacuna Coil plays on 7 string guitars
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan
"And the light you left remains.." (So far Away, Nightmare, A7X)

Fav Bands:
1) A7X
2) Burn Halo
3) Stone Sour
4) Disturbed
5) Black Label Society
WHY THE HELL DID NO ONE SAY THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER??? they use dropped b and nile uses drop A and Sepultura Uses drop b