I just recently got my setup finallized and was wondering if anyone had any sugestions to what i shoud add. I play mainly death metal, but dabble in a little bit of everything. My setup is in my sig.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
Wah, but I don't know of a particularly excellent one...

A Digitech Whammy would be fun too, they're not exactly the easiest things to use in all situations but still...
Ive looked at them but never got a chance to mess with them. The only one ive seen at GC was being hogged by a 12 y/o. Theyre kinda pricey but worth it i guess
/SG/
Very nice, how do you like the TriAxis? One of the best preamps available. It looks pretty good, the only thing I can think of is maybe a power conditioner. Other than that, what kind of cables are you using?
Not sure on the cables, its a mix. I love the Triaxs. Im still figuring it all out. its amazing.

The story behind my whole rack setup is my friends dad was selling alot of his old stuff to make room for their new baby and he used to be in a metal band(before he settled down) and sold me the preamp, poweramp, tuner, decimator and cab for $700.

Go me.
/SG/