Page 1 of 3
my girlfriends prude.... weve been goin out for 3 weeks and i asked her if she would kiss me and she wouldnt answer and then she wouldnt all night.. shes all catholic and w/e......and like does any1 have a way to make her...not prude?........im in 8th grade so ya...u think there wouldnt be too many prude ppl....but ya.....im not gonna dump her so dont tell me to do that.....ya.

any ideas to turn her from prude to....like horny lol
Maybe she's shy?

You're a shallow son of a bitch, just let her be herself, theres MUCH MORE to a relationship than sexuality.

And you want to CHANGE who SHE IS? Obviously you dont like her, so break up.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation
Maybe she's shy?

You're a shallow son of a bitch, just let her be herself, theres MUCH MORE to a relationship than sexuality.

+1

Swish.
You're in grade 8, and she's Christian, you little shit. Don't force a girl to do anything she doesn't want to. I hope she dumps you, and you never get a girlfriend again.
^ +1. Maybe she will when she feels more comfortable, don't pressure her or it'll be over in a flash, and don't be with her just to get some. Thats bad m'kay?
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by Liberation
Maybe she's shy?

Kissing isn't all that sexual...And he obviously cares too much about her to dump her, bud. Real nice calling him shallow.

On-topic, not sure what you could do. Having a bit of the same issue in a more mature setting with my girlfriend.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Twist of fate
Show her a vibrator then we'll see how prude she is and also send us pics

"8th Grade"
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Just talk to her more about it little by little. If she's uncomfortable she won't but once she is she may open up and tell you why. From there do whatever you want, but don't force her to do naything or make her feel forced because it won't work....I learned the hard way...
I don't like it when people say they're in these relationships in 8th grade and stuff. Have you been going out for 3 weeks to where she hasn't even kissed you yet? Sorry dude, you shouldn't try to change anyone. Find a girl more like yourself.
Nikolas
^Yeah because Im sure we all really want 8th grade pr0n on our pc's.... You pedophile.

But like Kyle Gass said, when will you kids learn. Dont ask just do.
ahhh, the joys of 8th grade...dont worry about it, youve got a long time for all that stuff, i would just wait it out if you actually "like" her
Quote by Metal claw
Ewww, why would you want to kiss your girlfriend?

HAHAHA!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
Ghb
"Let's go drink till we can't feel feelings anymore."
Girls are yuckie. Kiss boys instead.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by The Casualty
You're in grade 8, and she's Christian, you little shit. Don't force a girl to do anything she doesn't want to. I hope she dumps you, and you never get a girlfriend again.

Exactly. Have some respect man. You dont need a girlfriend either. You are 12 years old. Relationships in school are so overrated. Especially junior high. And shes Christian. You should respect her for not kissing you. That takes a lot of guts.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Kissing isn't all that sexual...And he obviously cares too much about her to dump her, bud. Real nice calling him shallow.

"any ideas to turn her from prude to....like horny lol" = sexual

He CARES TOO MUCH about her? Correction, he doesnt care AT ALL about her, if he cared about her he wouldnt want to change her, and hed respect her opinion. And yes it is real nice, as shallow guys are with girls for sex, which obviously, this fucker is.

I can't believe you're trying to defend him.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Relationships are like needles and Thread they just go together
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
let her grow up. give her a chance to find her feelings.

but in the end she will dump your ass. you shallow and pedantic boy.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by Metal claw
Ewww, why would you want to kiss your girlfriend?

Stop it, he's getting embarrassed....
ಥ_ಥ
the answer is simple -- e
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
get her drunk/stab her

threats also work. but make sure they're not idle. she needs to know that you'll really act on them, or else she won't be afraid of you, in which case your relationship is pretty much ruined.
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
Quote by applesaucebacon
.....im in 8th grade so ya...u think there wouldnt be too many prude ppl....but ya....l
still wont put out in 8th grade?! oh my god I was gettin it since 4th! what an outrage. you should punch her in the ovaries.
Quote by applesaucebacon
my girlfriends prude.... weve been goin out for 3 weeks and i asked her if she would kiss me and she wouldnt answer and then she wouldnt all night.. shes all catholic and w/e......and like does any1 have a way to make her...not prude?........im in 8th grade so ya...u think there wouldnt be too many prude ppl....but ya.....im not gonna dump her so dont tell me to do that.....ya.

She has every right to be prude, its her body.

If she doesn't want to give it up then you oughta go find someone else who will.

Quote by epy
the answer is simple -- e

I'm fairly certain that if she wont even kiss the guy she wont be taking drugs.
Quote by Liberation
"any ideas to turn her from prude to....like horny lol" = sexual

He CARES TOO MUCH about her? Correction, he doesnt care AT ALL about her, if he cared about her he wouldnt want to change her, and hed respect her opinion. And yes it is real nice, as shallow guys are with girls for sex, which obviously, this fucker is.

I can't believe you're trying to defend him.

He's a ****ing 14 year old. He doesn't know what he's doing or saying. So, he made the wrong choice of words. Guys who are with girls for sex dump them if they don't get it. He refuses to dump her. He cares about her. All the kid wants is a kiss for God's sake. How would you feel?
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Spike her coke with vodka...lol...kidding, go find a girl who wants to do sexual stuff relationships in like 8th grade are pointless anyway.
I play guitar =]
why would you ask her to kiss you? that is possibly the worst thing you can do. here is what you do, next time you are saying goodbye to her alone have your arms around her in a semi hug but so that you can see each other and then say something nice and go for it and kiss her. you have to be confident, i can just picture you with a lolli pop and your mom beside you asking your gf in a wimpery voice "can i....i...i... kiss ye...ye..you?"
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Quote by Liberation
Maybe she's shy?

+1
dude
grow up
youre a troll
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
He's a ****ing 14 year old. He doesn't know what he's doing or saying. So, he made the wrong choice of words. Guys who are with girls for sex dump them if they don't get it. He refuses to dump her. He cares about her. All the kid wants is a kiss for God's sake. How would you feel?

Heh, the only reason (I'm probably right too) why he won't dump her is because it makes him look cool to have a girlfriend.
Quote by applesaucebacon

Maybe she just doesn't want to kiss you. Ever think of that, Casanova?

Jesus, you've been going out three weeks, don't be thinking about making out or teh buttsecks just yet. She's got her beliefs and she's sticking to them. Good for her. If you can't respect that, then I hope you die alone.

And you're typing skills are atrocious.
Surprise buttsecks, maybe?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Page 1 of 3