okay so there is this girl that i know. (this may be very confusing but just think real hard) my mom's cousin david has a wife (not related to her, just her husband) well she has a brother and his future wife has a daughter that is my age. we flirted a bit. is this wrong?
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
you're going to hell
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
your location explains it all.

in all seriousness, your 2nd cousin's brother in law's daughter is a pretty far leap. Seems ok to me.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by na10tbolt
well that would make her your cousin.......... I think...... just back off from it.....
Not really... More like fifth cousin twice removed. Or something. I don't know how that whole cousin categorizing thing works.

I'd say it's fine.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
i think im fine because she is marrying someone that im really not even related to. so really we arent related. so im good?
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Just have sex with her before they get married, so you're ok.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
TIS WRONG FOO!!!

I'll keep her...

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
as long as you didn't actually do anything but flirt, i believe you're conscience should be clear... but shouldn't this go in the relationship thread?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I'd say it's fine, though someone once told me on the same topic "if you have to ask, then don't do it"
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
i donno...its fine......genetically. but i just wouldnt if i were you. people in the family will think your wierd if theres any connection whatsoever.
Pics?
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Damn Ma!! That dang Gator's at it again! INCEST FTW!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
but what i have realized is that her mom (who i am not related to at all) is marrying someone that im not related to. so really there is nothing wrong with it. it just feels wierd that i met her through the family you know?

and no, no pics. but hey if i didnt think she was hot i wouldnt be asking this would i? haha
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Caitlin!!!!
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Ew.

Caitlin is a fugly girl's name who dates guys she's related to very distantly.

Quote by RadioHead22
No its not wrong at all. its like you said, you're not even the slightest bit related to her. you're connected to her through two marriages
This is the pit, you're supposed to answer the question with the opposite answer. And there you go, helping him out. Jeez.

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by greendayguitar
This is the pit, you're supposed to answer the question with the opposite answer. And there you go, helping him out. Jeez.

haha.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
TAP THAT!!!
Quote by Nelsean

If Brad Pitt hit on me though I would shove one up his bum.

Baby Elite of the Red vs Blue club. PM fret13 to join.

UG spartan #91
Who cares. Plough her.
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
ZOMG! U r teh incestz!!!!\1337!!!*@&~~(*~(1`a81`qa(!(

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by c3rm7
My mom's cousin's wife's sister was my girlfriend at one point. You're fine. So my second cousin married this girls' sister when i was in like 5th grade. She was my girlfriend from the end of my junior year through the first half of my freshman year of college. It was definitely weird sometimes cus she's known some of my relatives as long as i have. if you like her go for it, if people think it's weird who cares? Let's say some people do think it's weird, what does their opinion on that matter change in your relationship with that girl or you at all? It doesn't, do what you want.

ಥ_ಥ