Ive heard theyre really easy. Is it really just a matter of wiring your input to a pot to the output to the switch or is there more to it? Can someone give me a link to a diagram or a reseource site?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Charso
that's just a volume control, not a boost, it'll only adjust your current volume up and down, like you guitar's volume knob.

this is a booster.

http://smallbox.zeonhost.com/projects/lpb1/index.html

k, thanks. Do you know where i can get the circuit board at? Wll now that i think about it i dont know where to get anything but the pots and imputs.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
small bear electronics, they have decent parts for building pedals. For something this simple, you just need perfboard. It's like the material made for the circuit board without the etching. Then just wire what needs to go to what and solder it.

there's a link that says, "downloadable parts list"
k, thanks again
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Read stickies in GB+C.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.