Hmm, fan of the name, it's cool. But the musics kinda average.
Another NIN ripoff. I don't mind em, though.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
NIN rip-off? Since when is NIN atmopheric synth-pop? Anyway I just downloaded We Are Pilots V 1.0. and so far I love it. The new version isn't supposed to be as good.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by pumpkins_rule
NIN rip-off? Since when is NIN atmopheric synth-pop? Anyway I just downloaded We Are Pilots V 1.0. and so far I love it. The new version isn't supposed to be as good.

That's good I'm probably going to buy their album.

Quote by northernsword
i do, i saw them yesrterday, they're pretty good live

I hope I get to see them, but it doesn't look like they're coming to California any time soon.
i is cool
i saw em live not long ago when my step brothers band supported em, really catchy stuff i thought
POST FINDER
They're alright.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I think Shiny Toy Guns own. They are really getting into the business more and more now. They are on a few videos ive seen. Good to know other people have heard of them
Ehhh.

I'm listening to the single right now (Le Disko? Is that it? I dunno...) and it sounds average at best which is okay seeing as how most synth pop tends to get really annoying after the first couple of listens.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Le Disko is okay, the white-girl rap kinda ruins it a bit....
I downloaded the first edition of We Are Pilots, and I agree with pumpkins_rule (I usually do, he pwns.)
My friend sent me a couple songs a few weeks ago... strange band... haha... I don't mind them though, they are kinda cool.
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
you are the one is my faaavorite!
passed up a chance to see them live.. now i kinda regret it.
I love the Shiny Toy Guns.
Good friends of mine.
My wife and I actually got to be in their video for 'Le Disko'.
We're the couple in the red room.
They're pretty cool. To be honest, it's not exactly the kinda stuff I would normally listen to, but they're actually alright.
I was lucky enough to see this band live.

I had no idea what I was in for since I had never listened to them. I was there for their supporting act "Stars of Track and Field" which is an amazing band. But after seeing them it was probably one of the best concerts I have ever been to.

My favorites off the album are "Starts With One" "Jackie Will Save Me" "Shaken" "You Are The One" and "Don't Cry Out"

Also I sort of have a crush on Carah Faye
I love shiny toy guns!
They're awesome!
From the first sounds of You are the one I was hooked
Like i cant go a day with out listening to it.
I just started playing the guitar last month and as soon i saw the tabs and chords for You are the one i was practicing away!

Just 1 nooby question for all you pros out there

The tabs that i am currently using arent wat the lead guitarist is using (Chad), he only keeps hes fingers below fret 6, and the tabs i have go up to fret 8. So do you guys know the actual notes hes using?

Plz really really would love them!
Sorry for bumping, but I figured it would be better than starting a duplicate thread.

A friend of mine got me into this band. I really dig their stuff. The only song I can say I don't like is "Waiting". The two vocalist really have a great chemistry.

The tabs that i am currently using arent wat the lead guitarist is using (Chad), he only keeps hes fingers below fret 6, and the tabs i have go up to fret 8. So do you guys know the actual notes hes using?

Well, as long as it sounds the same, don't worry about it.
love shiny toy guns, theyre like my favorite band!! i love like all their songs! yea im into that whole techno thing ive discovered. i also like metro station because they throw in that keyboard.
Shiny toy Guns can only be described as AMAZING
I have been obsessed with this band for almost a year now, and cannot wait for their new album. And even though they havent toured Australia though, one thing is for sure, when they do im gonna be the first 1 buying a ticket and the first one in!
They're a really good band, my favorite songs are You are the One and Rainy Monday.