It was a great day. Who went?
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
no to be stereotypical but...

buttsecks?
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
I didn't go.. I'm just too damn lazy.

Plus school is starting again tomorrow so i had to do stuff.
Sigs are overrated.
I liked the bands. Tool and Muse owned. John Butler Trio were amazing too
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
i went. ****in luved it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Who'd you see?
sick puppies who werent bad, trivium who were ****in crazy, john butler trio were good, muse and tool were amazing and jet dissapointed me.
Quote by Stormx
Yeah it's true. Sick Puppies were alright. I'm not a big fan of Trivium, but they got a good crowd response.
yeah and overall it was just a bloody great day if u ask me
Quote by Stormx
Master of puppets was sweet