im not POSITIVE, but it might. i got my spider I from guitar center and it came with a free 80 dollar foot switch
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
i have the line 6 spider III it does not come with a switchboard i bought an fbv express comes with wah which isnt too great but it gets the job done for the presets theres a shit load they catagorize into groups like 00's 90's 80's then they go into naming groups such as asl (as i lay dying) kse (killswitch engage)
my suggestion is to just create your own sound instead of building off presets
gibson les paul studio white
ibanez rg2250e prestige
line 6 spider III 150 watt head
line 6 spider II cab
fbv express
Quote by seanXhall
i have the line 6 spider III it does not come with a switchboard i bought an fbv express comes with wah which isnt too great but it gets the job done for the presets theres a shit load they catagorize into groups like 00's 90's 80's then they go into naming groups such as asl (as i lay dying) kse (killswitch engage)
my suggestion is to just create your own sound instead of building off presets

i hav'nt bought it yet i just want to preset list so i'll know what kinda distortion it can put out
it has meshugga, slipknot, soil presets i saw the tteotd icon
ibanez rg2250e prestige
line 6 spider II cab
fbv express
the distortion is sick you can have more than one preset channel theres like an abcd preset list word of advice go with the red light on insane for the best hardcore/metal tone
ibanez rg2250e prestige
line 6 spider II cab
fbv express
do they make a foot switch to go with it cause im gonna use it live and i'll be switching alot
yea but you have to buy it seperate my fbv express was 100$ and if you get it remember to activate the wah put all your weight (i mean all on the tip) to switch from volume to wah i couldnt figure that out until i e-mailed the company
ibanez rg2250e prestige
line 6 spider II cab
fbv express