its fine when its higher gain for solo and what not, but lesser gain for rhythm its got a sort of weird tone, like really dry i guess, does anyone think that too
Stuffs:
ESP LTD KH-202 electric guitar
Randall RX120DHS
Crate FXT65 amp
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Every Zeppelin Recording
I don't like it - sucks out all my tone, especially mids. Gain is better on my Silver Dragon, too.
no
i used to own an Mt2, back then when i was starting out. It sounded alright at first, but then the fizziness and lack of dynamics you get from the pedal kinda gets to me. Well, for a start, dont put the gain past 12 o'clock i guess.
and i can see you're a metallica fan?

but dont starve out the mids though, especially on the MT2, but then again, not too much or it'll sound nasally
ya, i know, i keep the mids the mids in there, my favorite song would be on "Am I Evil?", i can kind of get it with mt-2, but not exactly ever right, what would you guys recomend(like other pedals) ?
Stuffs:
Randall RX120DHS
Crate FXT65 amp
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Every Zeppelin Recording
get a tech 21 sansamp gt-2
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

i you play around with the eq alot you can get something half decent. still, its a thin souding pedal.
Read my post. Not this.
its a vile pedal, thankfully it keeps the bedroom players in their bedrooms

i would recommend learning and saving as much as possible, then realising what tone is. thats not being harsh, just to stop you learning the wrong way in the first place as so many do
i know it sounds like shizz but i dont have that much money and i got it for like 30 bucks on ebay so...
Stuffs:
Randall RX120DHS
Crate FXT65 amp
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Every Zeppelin Recording