Page 1 of 2
I don't even have to explain why this organization is repulsive. I hate ignorance. Just wanted to put this out there, I hope everyone who see's this takes the time to at least burden them with hatemail if nothing else. Thank you.

http://www.lovegodsway.org/

BTW, don't forget to take a gander at the "Gay Bands" list. I'm sure that'll get your blood boiling.

~KD4T
witda kenny!!! good to see ya back.....

this site is bullshit..... especially the whole " god hates fags" music video. is this for real??
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Some people are ****ing sick. Love is love.

I'm straight, but totally for gay marriage.
Nikolas
"Suffering is one very long moment. We cannot divide it by seasons. We can only record its moods, and chronicle their return. With us time itself does not progress. It revolves. It seems to circle round one centre of pain."
--Oscar Wilde (reformed homosexual)

That's BS. He was never reformed, he got totally ****ed over for being gay.

I love how the safe bands list is all shit, while the gay bands have a load of brilliant ones.

Pretty much, these guys are a bunch of faggots. They can stick their CHOPS up their collective sphincters. I'm happy the way I am, and if their god doesn't ****ing like it, he can take some CHOPS in the ass too.
thank you kenny..... i would like to take this time to say it is an honor to be in the same band as kenny.....

back on topic : isn't all of this against what christians believe? doesn't god supposedly "love everyone" ??? or are these some radical douchebags that give christianity a bad name...
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
The video was posted on here like a week ago.

Some of the "Gay bands" from their list:

George Michael (texan)
Ted Nugent (loincloth)

if i wasn't absolutely sure that was fake i would probably be upset.........
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

i looked into this and got so mad that i'm honestly dizzy right now - but i'm not going to fire off an email, or anything, i can't really explain why, but i don't htink that i'd do the case justice. like. c'mon people, grow up
I find it funny how they have a rant on the main page about their music video being taken down on many sites... then pretty much talk down a different way of freedom of speech.

The whole message behind that site is crap anyway, people should love whoever they want to.
THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET SHOT.

I just want to know how KenDawg found out about this site????? You a cool guy Ken but who finds a site about gay bands? I think someone was trying to discover themselves and googled gay bands???? Have something to tell the people Kendawg
Quote by JePAR23
THESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET SHOT.

I just want to know how KenDawg found out about this site????? You a cool guy Ken but who finds a site about gay bands? I think someone was trying to discover themselves and googled gay bands???? Have something to tell the people Kendawg

No, I just couldn't find your band on myspace so I figured it would be on there.
the music video was priceless. i mean, who wears a pink shirt and sports that kind of look?
makes me wonder
<NHBoy> I broke my G-string while fingering a minor
<rycool> ...

Quote by cheames
you appear to have sigged on of my drunken posts
Good one dude I swear we need the people that made that site to choke on some ****
Almost sure that it's fake but...where the hell did the get some of those bands from on the gay list?
Is that a joke, or some kind of prank?
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
I honestly don't know if it's a prank or not. I saw and and just got pissed and decided to post it. But even if it is a prank it's just plain hateful. It's on the same level as blatant racism. Wether it's done in a comedic sense or not the messege is pretty clear.
It must not be for real or that guy isn't a true Christian because God doesn't hate anybody, he's forever loving and all that. Some people get carried away with these things...
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Last edited by IbanezSA160 at Jan 29, 2007,
I already reported this site to some gay rights people, and sent him some abuse. Apparently, you can't ask people to flame other websites in the forums. Just a little heads up
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
old news... but anyways god loves everybody he says so himself. and remember thease people are extremist just like muslims who blow themselves up and atheists who vote for labour.

EDIT: its not racist cos gay people aren't a race its a choice.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
I think its funny all these hard line christians are talking about "gay bands" that kids shouldnt listen to, yet they will use their trusting position as priest to rape little boys.
Not Enough AssHatery
The fact is, even if its completely fake, there are still people who are going to read that and believe all of it, somewhere right now, there is a mom that wont let her kid listen to metallica because it was on that "gay list", what a ****ing shame.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
one thing i found funny on this though, on the gay bands list

Morrissey(?questionable?)

Elton John(really gay)

cracked me up for some reason
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
From "Bands to watch out for"

Elton John(really gay)

Thank god someone is there to inform us!
LOL at there being no good bands on their safe list.

LOL at Merzbow being spelt wrong.

LOL at the singer wearing pink and looking he's gonna burst out of the closet any minute now in the God Hates Fags vid.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
god probably does hate fags....but thinks lesbians are pretty cool
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
rofl, i love these right wing christians, they don't realise the irony of their argument. they go about calling gays anti-christian etc, when everyone christians are the gayest people around. (in a non-homophobic way )
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Rofl, that singer/guitarist looks so fruity.
edit: Is it just me or can you picture Weird Al singing the chorus? The part where he sings "God hates fags".
edit2:
God Loves You even if he hates your Homosexuality

Interestingly enough, I found that quote on the same site. Although it's too obvious of a contradiction, no one can be THAT ****ing stupid.
Last edited by Archaon at Jan 29, 2007,
Page 1 of 2