why isnt there a knob on the volume pot, or at least what i am assuming is the volume pot
Quote by avalanche930
why isnt there a knob on the volume pot, or at least what i am assuming is the volume pot

looks like a silver knob, or a concentric pot.
Yeah looks cool what guitar are you changing? I'm assuming it's some sort of Squier?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
that looks cool, but i suggest a darker red.. The colours contrast a bit too much
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by dannyboy14
that looks cool, but i suggest a darker red.. The colours contrast a bit too much

Quote by deluxity
headstock should be darker

And.. Tada.. lookin good.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
too many colours... needs black headstock or black fingerboard...
but body looks alright
I dont really like the color combination.Why not darker headstock and darker red for the pickguard?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
what's the name of the site you make those things with btw, i forgot.

^already suggested
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Its nice. Try looking at the billy talent video for a song called "red flag" they have all their instruments in this colour scheme.
^^Yeah, I instantly thought that this was inspired by Ian D'Sa's guitar for that vid, plus he uses Strats with humbuckers in all the time anyway. Am I right?
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
you wont need a pickup ring on the humbucker, you already save like $3!
It's ok looking. I preffer this style though, red with black pickguard and black binding.

http://www.warmoth.com/droptop.cfm?itemID=96

I guess it would look ok if it was black with a dark red pickguard and red binding.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
I wouldn't put a killswitch there. It's likely to get knocked, leaving you looking like an eeejit in the middle of a gig. I'd move the volume and tone up and use the bottom hole for the switch. Also, the color scheme is horrendous.
These go to eleven...
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
I wouldn't put a killswitch there. It's likely to get knocked, leaving you looking like an eeejit in the middle of a gig. I'd move the volume and tone up and use the bottom hole for the switch. Also, the color scheme is horrendous.

Yeah I played with a dean that had a killswitch that close, ill never play that guitar again, it was the biggest pain in the ass since scalloped frets.
on the strat i put together, i put the killswitch in the second tone position, it isnt in the way, and is very easy to get to.

i would suggest putting it there.

and also, i would go black guard with red body, but thats just me. strats always look better in person than they do kiseake
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
I've got a killswitch on the bottom horn. It only needs a little bit of routing, and that way you can still use the extra hole for another knob, or a switch,
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
^^Ye-eah, Tom Morello stylee. That's the way man! Although even if it was there on my guitar I swear I'd still knock it sometimes. Bit manic with my guitar
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
I'm planning on moving the killswitch to the bottom tone position when I get the new pickguard. I mostly have problems turning it off with the whammy And yeah, this guitar was definately inspired by Ian D'sa. Just cause he's a bad a. And I don't think you see too many black strats with the red pickguard.
MG Free At Last
Matt Skiba from alkaline trio had a couple of strats like that. looks awsome
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass