Tomorrow Winnipeg booyah! Rise Against, AntiFlag, Moneen as well. sweet
I didnt think i would be able to go but my friend told me on friday he had an extra ticket. so happy. Any one else going?
damn this is gonna be great.
oh yeah my friend just showed me that rise against video today thats in your sig
Last edited by CapnKickass at Jan 29, 2007,
saw them in edmonton, freakin awesome. Probably one of the lineups ive seen so far, can't wait to see moneen again later in march,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
meh, i like moneen, they did a split EP with alexisonfire, covering eachothers songs and some new stuff, it was prettty cool
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
The only band in that post that I've heard of is Anti-Flag, and all I know about them is some losers are bitching that they sold out.
dude, im going to that tonight too!! it's gonna be awesome
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
I'm going with Conky420 haha! Tis gonna be sweet eh Conky!
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
saw them in saskatoon twas amazing. I was just wondering if anyone has a setlist of all the bands.
That was very awesome. My ears are still ringing like crazy, hopefully it isn't permanent heheh.
The bands seemed to be ordered from worst to best.
Moneen didn't really sound that good to me, they basically just play a few chords and run around singing something undecipherable.
Anti-Flag was a bit better slightly more understandable, but they got annoying after a while.
Then Rise Against came on and that's where the things really got good, I'd say they were the best musically out of all the bands, I could hear them way more clearly as well.
Billy Talent had the sweetest entrance (naturally since they were headlining the show) They made me go deaf the most. Very awesome though the singer Ben sounds like very loud insane baby throwing a tantrum and screaming. I love their guitarist's Strat which is black with a red pickguard and maple neck, just sweet.
lol, as the people were leaving i was being crammed in with people and i was grabbing the chick in front of me's tits and ass, lol, it wasnt purposeful, at first anyway, lol, damn fine chick too. Also as we left we were waiting around outside, checking out chicks, lol. and just before leaving out the door, chick walked by, smack lol

Moneen was okay stage presence wise, but musically i didnt really care for them
Anti-flag was awesome
Rise against " "
Billy talent was fucking sweet, i swear i thought i was going to lose my voice, lol, and maybe it was just me and my friend who thought so, but ben's voice seemed a bit high

we screwed up on the seats like twice, and then we ended up in the wrong spot the second time, so, third and final time we moved we found the right ones

Got me a rise against t-shirt which i wore to school today

man the ride home to portage was so long it seemed haha
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
Last edited by Conky420 at Jan 30, 2007,
haha you had to go to school. I'm done all my exams so no school for the rest of the week
I was sitting one row up from my seats the whole time we were up on floor 3 on the ooposite side of the arean from the stage.
when we got down after the show my friends were wondering if it was a good idea to go in the big crowd there by the exit. no problems though.
Oh yeah i got the Billy shirt with the Red Flag and tour dates on the back.
Quote by CapnKickass
Oh yeah i got the Billy shirt with the Red Flag and tour dates on the back.

I got the fallen leaves hoodie...$55 but it was worth it.

And when I was waiting in line for merchandise I think I saw Tim McIrath from Rise Against walk past me, we made brief eye contact.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by ark
saw them in edmonton, freakin awesome. Probably one of the lineups ive seen so far, can't wait to see moneen again later in march,

I went to the Edmonton show as well.

It was amazing! All of the bands were great.
Quote by The Casualty
Seen them last night in Saskatoon, they were awesome, you're in for one hell of a show.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... They run out of energy too fast.