Has anyone noticed that Tom Morello has used the EXACT same notes for the main riff of Cochise as Kim Thayall used in Get On The Snake. It is in different timing, but it's still the same notes used.
dont like audioslave
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
^how can you not like Audioslave. Chris cornell has one of the best voices around today, and the music is excellent. Also, did you go and see Tool (if they have played yet). Im in Adelaide and my cousin drove over to see them.
yeah your right (first post and third post)
Quote by yawn
Wikipedia articles are my inspiration.

www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Custom Strat
Roland Cube 30 (soon upgrading to Peavy Valveking 112)
Danelectro FAB Metal
Marshall VT-1

RIP Chris Benoit
i dont like audioslaves music RATM was way better
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Omg! Shredlet! I drew that EXACT picture in your avatar for an art class two years ago. It was a lead sketching of that exact Morello picture. Came out pretty wicked, I must say
Well i started off with saying audioslave are awesome, then i saw he lived in Victoria, so i wondered if he went to see Tool play. Btw, i think Audioslave are better than RATM, i never liked Zack's rapping, but the music was good.
Quote by Shredlet
i dont like audioslaves music RATM was way better

Damn straight man!
Quote by black_coffin
audioslave should break up and go back to ratm and soundgarden
Yeah, what right do they think they have to make their own independent decisions? What selfish assholes! They should do what WE tell them!
Quote by black_coffin
audioslave should break up and go back to ratm and soundgarden

That's already in the works. there's gonna be a Rage reunion; not so sure 'bout Soundgarden.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
^A Soundgarden reunion would be awesome, theyre one of my favourite bands at the moment. Does anyone know why they broke up?
All three bands should obviously unite (Power Rangers style) to form Rage Against the Garden Slave.

But in regards to the topic....I dunno, I would probably say it was a coincidence if it was any two random and unconnected bands, but in the case of these two? Not so sure.
Quote by Nybb
Dude, I'm going to sig myself and see if anybody notices.
Quote by Nybb
All three bands should obviously unite (Power Rangers style) to form Rage Against the Garden Slave.

But in regards to the topic....I dunno, I would probably say it was a coincidence if it was any two random and unconnected bands, but in the case of these two? Not so sure.

So... Rage Against the Japanese (or occasionally Mexican) Man?
Quote by yawn
Omg! Shredlet! I drew that EXACT picture in your avatar for an art class two years ago. It was a lead sketching of that exact Morello picture. Came out pretty wicked, I must say

pics?
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
soundgarden...was that the band that had like 1 hit in the 90s and faded away?

i think i remember seeing them on a one hit wonder countdown
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by yawn
Yeah, what right do they think they have to make their own independent decisions? What selfish assholes! They should do what WE tell them!

Exactly, fuck those fags, and their "Rage is done", we fans know what we want!
cheap tom morello dats not the first time he does that.
on the same album the song your time has come (which is by far the best one) has the same main riff as Bad Seed by Metallica
Big deal. In Welcome to Bucketheadland, he rips off the main riff from Crazy Train. Dani California has the exact same chord progression/topic as some song from ages back.
With all the musicians and songs out there, it's almost impossible to write something that hasn't been done before.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
He uses the same notes all the time for most of his big heavy riffs.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Soundgarden were not one hit wonders! They are one of the 4 big seattle bands, and they had big hits with Spoonman, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Rusty Cage, and many more.
Also the vocal melody is the EXACT same as in Zep's Whole Lotta Love, the EXACT same! Kick ass song though, my band plays it alot.
Quote by Shredlet
pics?
Hm, actually I should probably go look for my scanner and maybe post it on UG

But first I got to take my written DMV test in about an hour ><

Quote by myself101
soundgarden...was that the band that had like 1 hit in the 90s and faded away?

i think i remember seeing them on a one hit wonder countdown
Pfft, with a band like Soundgarden, chart hits don't freakin' matter. Besides, that band is hugely popular. Even if they've only had one chart hit, they still have one hell of a reputation as one of the 90's biggest bands.
Yet more proof that Tom Morello sucks ass.

EDIT: Wow, this thread is old as shit.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jan 10, 2011,
I didn't know that, because I'm not into audioslave at all and I don't really like Tom Morello.

Soundgarden all the way!!!