which song should i ask my teacher to teacher me ?

metallica-who who the bell tolls
or metallica -master of puppets?

which is a song which can help me improve?
it really depends on how well you play. If you think that you can play for whom the bell tolls pretty easily, then I say go for master of puppets. It's faster, and I find it's a great exercise for integrating all of your fingers. Go for a challenge, but if it's too much of a challenge then start slow and work your way up.
Quote by Zar Mulix
it really depends on how well you play. If you think that you can play for whom the bell tolls pretty easily, then I say go for master of puppets. It's faster, and I find it's a great exercise for integrating all of your fingers. Go for a challenge, but if it's too much of a challenge then start slow and work your way up.

/thread
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
You should do for whom the bell tolls first. It's A LOT easier, and is a wicked song. Once you master it try learning puppets.
Inhuman evil take down!
hmm i can play metallica's seek and destroy and enter the sandman already =D and one's intro solo think i'll try master of puppets for the downpicking
i would go for Creeping Death its a brilliant song great fun to play
UP THE IRONS!!
MOP would be the best for overall finger work, but I think you should use your lesson time for something to better help you as a musician. Most teachers hate showing how to play songs, since they know if they taught you all the techniques and worked on your theory and playing ability you would be doing this on your own time after a while, but regardless of that I would say to go over Puppets instead of For Whom The Bell Tolls, you will get more of a workout on it.
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."