I've been listening to a lot of Morricone recently. Great stuff.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Haven't heard much, but I'm intrigued.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I'm sigged ! yay!
Anyway, Once Upon A Time in the West has some amazing music - the main theme is killer. The Good, The Bad and the Ugly also has some nice stuff. There is a Very Best Of album, which might be a good place to start off.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Will do, but first it might be a good idea to watch some of the movies he composed music for, or actually listen to some of the songs.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
pm me your email
4 friends from the untouchables. has got to be the greatest film score i've heard
yeah...I love Morricone's stuff.

Especially his western scores but also the music in Sergio Leones Gangster masterpeice Once Upon A Time In America. Beautiful in every way.

Pure genious I tell you!
The only thing I've ever head of his is "The Ecstacy Of Gold" On Metallica's "S&M", and I was amazed.
I really love this guy, scored so many great films. Every time I think of his name, I hear the main theme for The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in my head.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Everyone likes Morricone but no one cares for Goblin

I've located a (few) blog(s) with download links to several of the soundtracks he's done. PM me if you're interested.

He scored some of Dario Argento's earlier films... I'm intrigued