I'd buy two NFL teams and call the plays for one of them. Kinda like a real-life Madden.
And what is the question? All I see is "If you won the lottery". There is no question afterwards.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
You smart ass Alter-Bridge.

I'd buy you.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
I'd buy myself a sweet recording studio and a decent amount of top-quality music equipment. I'd also buy cars for myself, my dad, and my mom. And I'd buy a new house for my family. Then I'd buy new computers for all of us.

Then I'd take everything I bought for my mom and sell it, using the money I earned from that to give to cancer victims.
build some sort of large indoor bmx park
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by yawn
I'd buy myself a sweet recording studio and a decent amount of top-quality music equipment. I'd also buy cars for myself, my dad, and my mom. And I'd buy a new house for my family. Then I'd buy new computers for all of us.

Then I'd take everything I bought for my mom and sell it, using the money I earned from that to give to cancer victims.

Bud Light guitar gtw?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
Bud Light guitar gtw?
Not another acronym

What's gtw?

Actually, I just realized it was probably a ftw typo. Oh well.
I'd get a lot of guitar shit, put some in the bank, buy my Mother a car and house, get myself an apartment in Dallas or the Seattle area, get lessons for guitar, leave my Mother and Sister some, and then I would donate whats left to charity.
Invest it,buy an estate of weed,lie under the breezy winds and sunlight of Hawaii,and smoke weed the whole day.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
G is near F, so i'm guessing it's a typo unless the internet has come up with another shortword. If I won the lottery, I would invest it in some property (and eventually let them), while buying a massive mansion, settling down in Hawaii or Barbados near the beach and beautiful sunsets.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I appologize, it was a ftw. I'm just having an off day today.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I give myself a solid gold telephone.

E-cookie for anyone who gets the reference.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Head autimatica?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Id buy 600 guitars so I could be like Joe Perry

Quote by yawn

on my eighteenth birthday I bought a lotto ticket and won 10 bucks. Donated it all. I am the only person I know to donate it all.
Id just spend the rest of my life chillin
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
use it to pay off my student debts and buy a nice house/apartment when i graduate.
Depends how much.

Spend everything except about 2 - 3 mil on property and a recording studio, rent out the property to friends / relatives at very very low prices (enough to cover rates). Go nuts buying gifts and stuff for everyone and myself with 2 mil. And invest the final mil to have a comfortable income to live off.

As much as I'd like to say I'd donate some to charity I probably wouldnt.