so i've heard that if you invest a lot of time in one thing the part of the brain that you use for it expands, pretty much eating up the rest of the brain. i have played a lot of guitar and i cant realy seem to be avble of doing much else(mind you i'm almost 20 so i'm in for trouble).
i also can't seem to remember much else when i'm not holding a guitar or if it hasn't got anything to do with it.
like last time, i was eating at a fastfoodplace and i when i left i forgot my guitar , luckily they know me and kept it in the back for when i returned(half an hour later). this ever happened to any of you guys(or girls for that matter)
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Jan 29, 2007,
Quote by Metal claw
I know what you mean.

I've been walking since I was a kid, so it's ingrained in my memory by now.

I don't even need to think about it, sometimes I just daydream and my legs just take me to where I want to go. It's crazy stuff.

shut up ****face
scared me alot though, i thought i lost my guitar
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
yeah, i dont seem to remeber much.. i dunno if thats coz your threory is right or not. its probable just coz i dont have to remember anything other then guitar. so maybe your right, maybe not. if so.... im screwed coz all i ever do is play guitar.
I get distracted so easily. I went surfing once and saw a bluebottle jellyfish. I spent like 2 hours watching it and didn't get to catch a single wave.
bluebottles suck.....
i got smashed by them the other week up at forster.

n/e winds blew them onshore.....i didnt know that, having a skim board an i fell into a patch of them.......burn
You have smoked yo-self retarted
who wants de chickens??