At the moment I have a Boss tremolo, ibanez ph7 phaser and a dunlop crybaby. What would be the next effect that I could add?

I listen to Muse, The Strokes, Mastodon, Tool, RATM, Audioslave, Qotsa
ZVEX Fuzz factory.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Quote by aliwilson27
ZVEX Fuzz factory.

All the threads I read here, people go on about not getting distortion/overdrive pedals for tube amps. So I dunno what to think
a fuzz factory is a fuzz pedal and trust me it works perfect on ANY amp.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Distortion? I know you have a JCM, and they have kick ass distortion, but a distortion pedal could come handy for solo boosts, etc. I'd reccommend a Boss DS-1 or DS-2. Awesome distortion pedals, they are.

Also, it'd be handy for you to have a delay pedal. Something like a Boss DD-3 should come handy.
Quote by aliwilson27
a fuzz factory is a fuzz pedal and trust me it works perfect on ANY amp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_effects#Distortion-related_effects

It says that fuzz is a type of distortion. I'm not sure if it is correct though.
Quote by Privilege
All the threads I read here, people go on about not getting distortion/overdrive pedals for tube amps. So I dunno what to think

I think what people mean is that using a distortion pedal instead of your amp's own gain is never going to sound that good, especially with a tube amp. However, if you use one in conjunction with your amp's gain then you can get some amazing sounds.

Fuzz pedals are technically a type of distortion, but the sound they produce is unlike anything you can get from a distortion/overdrive pedal or from your amp on its own. They work amazingly with tube amps, don't worry! Matt Bellamy has ZVex Fuzz Factory built into his guitars, and you can hear that sound especially on the Origin of Symmetry album (New Born, Plug in Baby etc...). It's not a cheap pedal but they're hand-built and very very good!
Well in that case, so are overdrives (according to that page) and you really can't say ODs don't work with Tube amps right?
dist and delay.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots