I saw Muse at the Big Day Out fest last night in Melbourne and they kicked heaps od arse.

Does anyone know what kind of pedals or fx the guitarist uses?
I noticed he had a cool fx board on his guitar.
Anyone know?
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
I saw em at the Sydney BDO and I was wondering the same thing. I did find this:

http://guitargeek.com/rigview/562/
Ibanez RG1570
Fender Mexican Fat Strat

Engl Thunder 50 Reverb combo
Engl Classic Combo 350C
Line 6 Flextone III
Roland Microcube

Line 6 Podxt Live
Marshall Guv'nor
Quote by Kris_man
I saw em at the Sydney BDO and I was wondering the same thing. I did find this:

http://guitargeek.com/rigview/562/

Oh thats exactly what I'm looking for!
Cheers dude
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Matt Bellamy uses a ZVEX fuzz factory, MXR Phase 90 and Whammy. He uses a few other things, but those are essential if you want to get close to his sound. The Fuzz Factory and the Phaser are built into a few of his guitars. On one of his guitars he can also control his whammy with a midi strip that's built in. His newest guitar features a built-in Korg Kaoss 2 pad, which kinda looks like an LCD screen.

EDIT: OH yeah, forgot to mention he uses a Line 6 DL4 Delay pedal.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Last edited by aliwilson27 at Jan 29, 2007,
Cool as thanks man. Thats a lotta money aye haha
I really wanna find out his black holes and revelations setup, but I can't seem too find any good sites.
Shit, after reading that I'm amazed at how much effort's gone into his rig.
Ibanez RG1570
Fender Mexican Fat Strat

Engl Thunder 50 Reverb combo
Engl Classic Combo 350C
Line 6 Flextone III
Roland Microcube

Line 6 Podxt Live
Marshall Guv'nor
Quote by Kris_man
Shit, after reading that I'm amazed at how much effort's gone into his rig.

and money