What do you think the dudes of dying fetus where thinking when they where making that song title, because it has basically no relevance to the actual song's lyrics, excepting when its said one time at the very end.
Attention grabber?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Last edited by zwart_gitaar at Jan 29, 2007,
Who cares? I still like them, they were one of my first metal bands (besides Behemoth, and 1349), I think I need to listen to them again.
Actually, if you listen closely, they use it a few times throughout the song. In fact, it's used in the very beginning, for starters!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by zwart_gitaar
What do you think the dudes of dying fetus where thinking when they where making that song title, because it has basically no relevance to the actual song's lyrics, excepting when its said one time at the very end.
Attention grabber?

Metal is irrelevant.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
The song is actually about just hatred to the record companies and mainstream music industry in general. The song is called "Kill your mother/Rape your dog" because it shows that Dying Fetus doesn't give a **** of what people think of them.

So yeah...