Hi i've had my Marshall combo amp for about two years and it has been amazing so far. But about a month ago i was playing by myself when i heard a very deep whispered "Hey!" This freaked me out alot an after an hour hiding downstairs i went upstairs and turned it on again and again it said "hey!" i turnede it off and told my sister and we went upstairs and again "Hey!" after awhile it dawned on us that it was something inside the amp loading up. Like when you turn your computer on but no word of a lie it sounds just like someone is whispering hey! I would like to stop it since i have had enough of scaring my friends and family with it and it's now its just annoying. Does anyone now how to stop this? or is my amp just cursed.
:stickpoke
You need help.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

change the direction of ure amp. Like place it in another corner of the room...
Quote by metalman12
Im gonna upgrade to a marshall mg.

Anyone can be inspired
And practice all day
But its those that are
Inspired each and every day
That achieve success
My suggestion is to quit eating magic mushrooms
And as the walls come down, and as I look in your eyes
my fear begins to fade, recalling all of the times
I have died, and will die.
It's all right. I don't mind.
That's some of the funniest shit I've ever read. "Hey!" My mouth tastes like blood. ****.
Maybe it's radio signals. I was playing a Fender DeVille and all of a sudden, I hear the radio.
Sent from my iPad.
My epi vj picks up a german radio station, its your pickups picking up radio signals, not your amp, but obviousley it comes out the amp.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

oooOOOOOOO000OOOOOoooo000

I am the ghost of Zakk wylde's guilt!

You bought an MG

OOOoooo0000ooOOooooooooOOO
What amp is it? Also, why be harsh? Can't you just have a decent conversation with it?
Jimi Hendrix came through my amp once. We had a transcendental experience together.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
I have a radio tower about 1/4 mile away and it comes through my blues junior constantly, and sometimes loud. It is religous station to boot. If I were to play some Ozzy over it, I might go to hell
change ur guitar cable. it's acting like an antenna.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011