Ok, so I'm trying to orgnanise a Brighton Flashmob.
For those who don't know what a Flashmob is, check out this for a description.

And these are videos of examples.
Chasing people
Gun Fight
Pillow Fight

Basically, I'm trying to organise one of these Flashmobs in Brighton. A lot of it is done over Facebook, I've got a group going on that and am slowly gaining members, but does anyone here know of any good ways or effectively organising these events, and making sure that they work?

Has anyone ever participated in one of these? Any experiences?
So yes, converse about Flashmobs... and anyone from Brighton, give me your Facebook and I'll keep you updated about any coming up!
awsome and good idea
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
I've been in a flashmob. It was in the city centre in Cambridge, and we all held up bananas above our heads for a minute, then just walked off.
brilliant idea
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by twasiwhofsked
I've been in a flashmob. It was in the city centre in Cambridge, and we all held up bananas above our heads for a minute, then just walked off.

Yes, I've heard Cambridge has some good Flashmobs. How was that one organised? Was it a Facebook event? How did you hear of it?
Quote by Tom Martin
Yes, I've heard Cambridge has some good Flashmobs. How was that one organised? Was it a Facebook event? How did you hear of it?

I didn't organise it, my friend just came to my house and told me to get a banana...