I have been looking for a amp for a few months now and came across the Tiny Terror, and it looks pretty good. I play Zeppelin, ACDC, GNR and Aerosmith Stuff. Anyone know if it can play stuff like that and sound any good. And does anyone have any suggestions for other good amps between 15-30watts?
Well a Laney VC15 is a another good amp for that stuff. But the Tiny Terror is great. It is a british voiced, vintage style tube amp! I reccomend it alot!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
id go with that! they are killer amps, if you have the money, only the THD Bi-Valve beats that!

look for it!
Indeed, amazing amps, great fat overdriven tones, and good cleans too.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
The Tiny Terror's great for classic rock and maybe Glam tones, but it's not real versatile without pedals. It's also made for studios and bedrooms, and it's not really geared for gigging..
^true, but will do pub gigs and small places, especially with a 2x12 or 4x12 to move more air
If your in the US or Canada, check out the Traynor YCV series. The YCV20 is a 15-watt (i think), and theres also the YCV20WR, with a Celestion Greenback speaker.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Well it should work for gigging, 15 watts of all tube power is loud!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

^wont have headroom for the cleans though, even with guitar volume changes, but each to their own
^Yeah true. But if you want cranked up disortion it's great!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band