Which Guitar Should I Get, I play mainly metal like children of bodom and arch enemy. A trem is defenitly needed.
Jackson RXD10
Schecter Daiman FR
Ibanez RG370DX
Dean ML Noir
ESP Alexi 200(herd it sucks tho)
ESP M-250
i dont really care about the pickups. i need a fast neck. thanks
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
wat would you recommend? i need a floyd and good neck under 500
Guitar Rig 3
well, i think the schecter hellraiser fr is like $600. maybe if you can stretch it a bit more. ive played them before and they sound pretty good.
[B]Member of the Orange Revolution Club. Buy an Orange to join.
Member #16 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
You're not going to get a guitar with an original floyd rose for under 500. You will only be able to get the licensed floyd rose which, IMO, sucks because they don't hold tune. But, if you want to go that route, id recommend this http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG4EXQM1-Quilted-Maple-Top-Electric-Guitar?sku=519785. Good Luck!
the RX10D is all right though i would shove bareknuckle pick-ups on it.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
oh im 14 so really, 500 is my budget. i f*kkin sell starburst at my skool for cash!
Guitar Rig 3
it isnt so much the guitar you need. its the amp. I'm sorry but Fender isnt good for metal. Period.

but a good guitar for less than 500 I would suggest Any of the AXL Mayhem Series guitars.
Id check out the rg350 before the 370 the guitar in the link above would be your best bet though thats a nice guitar for the price

Ibanez Kicks ASS!!!!
You do not care about the pick ups?!?! What's the point of having a guitar if you sound like crap? Ibanez btw.
lol. i got the fender amp for free. the amp is broken so i use the speakers on it wired with a 10 watt yamaha amp. not the best. oh and the axls dont have floyds in them do they?
Guitar Rig 3
its not that i dont care about the pickups, i can get pickups as a present but i cant get a guitar as a present
Guitar Rig 3
Quote by kelvinxkelvin
wat would you recommend? i need a floyd and good neck under 500

Try to find a used Ibanez S470, the trem is very good.
Dickless.
Quote by kelvinxkelvin
its not that i dont care about the pickups, i can get pickups as a present but i cant get a guitar as a present

Point noted; and the S470 is a way to go.