has anyone else heard the new song by anberlin that came out last night?
its from their new album cities and i think the album holds a lot of promise
the trailer lets us hear some anticipated singles, and godspeed and dismantle repair are the only two full songs that u can hear at the moment
chek them out on www.myspace.com/anberlin
and tell me wut u guys think
especially if ur anberlin fans =)
personally i cant wait for the cd, when it comes out feb 20th im getting it
either that or im pre-ordering HAH
yeah i like both the new songs as well. anberlins my fav band.steven christians awesome
cannot STAND that band. My boyfriend made me listen to them all day once i nearly died. I think that CD may have to incur an accidental sitting-on if he tries this again.
Anberlin are incredible. I'm never disappointed by their songs.
I completley adore Dismantle.Repair, can't wait till the new album. They actually released a new song last night, Alexithyma.
I actually am seeing them the 27th.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
they now have the whole album out on myspace. check it its sweet. they are talented and great. stephens voice is amazing. if u havnt heard them you gota give em a chance lyrics are outstanding
Oh yeah, I keep listening to it. Stephen's voice in incredible, it has great pitch.
Then lyrics are incredible, I think my favorite so far is Inevitable, or the Unwinding Cable Car.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
Yeah, It sounds like a pretty awesome cd. Im definately gonna buy it when it comes out

... Or pirate it
<.<
>.>
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.