Anyone know of anymore bluesy stuff by John Mayer other than what's on Continuum? I cant stop listening to the cd and its starting to get a little old. Anyone know of other songs?

Thanks in advance.
yes. get the john mayer trio CD. very good.. also check out his version of SRV's Lenny on room for squares (i think) and DEFINATELY his performance in the crossroads guitar festival you can google video it if you don't want to buy it (but you should) its the very last performance on the first disc (the only one google has)
Lenny is not on room for squares. Im listening to that cd right now, and its not there. But like AlpineHigh said, John Mayer Trio has some really good stuff on it. As/Is is one of my favorites too. Both the JM Trio and As/Is are live albums, and John is way better live.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Try finding some bootlegs of his NYC shows from a few years back, where he covered Hendrix, SRV, Buddy Guy, Albert King and a few others. He even did Killing Floor with Hubert Sumlin guesting on guitar! Amazing songs if you can find them. The ones I have are terribly low quality, recorded from someone in the audience.
Ok, Lenny is on his Any Given Thursday dvd. Personally, I think thats his worst performance. So I wouldnt go for that one.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by SuburbanCowboy
Try finding some bootlegs of his NYC shows from a few years back, where he covered Hendrix, SRV, Buddy Guy, Albert King and a few others. He even did Killing Floor with Hubert Sumlin guesting on guitar! Amazing songs if you can find them. The ones I have are terribly low quality, recorded from someone in the audience.

I had those on my old computer, and then I had to wipe it. Can you send them to me or do you remember that weird little geocities page that had them, haha?
he played on b.b kings friends album they played hummingbird and it came out great. Also theres a few songs of him w/ buddy guy which are good.