I didn't really dig either. unless you can play them yourself, I wouldn't order a brand you're not familiar with. go with an Epi SG, or Jackson V. they're not too much and you can go to guitar center and play them both side by side before buying, and you'll even be able to haggle on the price.
I'd have to agree with mardigian on this one. Buying online from some unknown brand is a little risky, and i'm sure that that type of quality can be equaled or exceded by the epi or jackson, both more familiar brands that are decent quality for the price. And, as mardigian said, you can play them at GC and experience them first hand rather than reading online reviews by biased customers.
Quote by mardigian
I didn't really dig either. unless you can play them yourself, I wouldn't order a brand you're not familiar with. go with an Epi SG, or Jackson V. they're not too much and you can go to guitar center and play them both side by side before buying, and you'll even be able to haggle on the price.

I agree, if you like the second one, get an Epiphone SG, possibly a Special if that's your budget, but I have no idea how much those two cost cuz I can barely read the page. My friend has an SG Special and it has lasted him 2 1/2 years and counting. I've played it and it plays like a dream, and won't break the bank either.
If you prefer the second one, that's a little harder on your wallet, because V's tend to be more expensive. Jackson is a great brand, but depending on your budget, you may want to shop around some more for that particular body style.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile