hey just wondering what you guys listen to when you just want to chill out...jack johnson? jason mraz? john mayer?
Robert Taylor.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I can listen to anything to chill out, but triphop stuff like Massive Attack, Tricky, early Hooverphonic etc is ideal. Ambient, noise, instrumental triphop also. But heck, I chill to anything, be it trance or black metal.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I chill out to Malmsteen.

I am about the only person I know that can relax to his songs.....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Mastershredder2
hey just wondering what you guys listen to when you just want to chill out...jack johnson? jason mraz? john mayer?

you know how i know youre gay?
you listen to jon mayer.

nah, to chill out i listen to psy trance or ambient music.
John Mayer - continuum, anything from RHCP - Stadium Arcadium, Some Radiohead maybe
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Radiohead has a lot of chill (maybe more depressing) music. Subterranean Homesick Alien, Let Down, The Tourist.....all excellent chill songs.
In bloom by nirvana is my fave song t chill 2 but i do chill t Skynyrd a lot
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimmy Hendrix and Acousticy Led Zeppelin songs are good for chillout.
Boards of Canada or early Aphex Twin
Tool are awesome

PRS Tremonti SE
Behringer Ultra Metal / Zoom 505II
Marshall 30w Combo
Symphony X's 'Divine Wings of Tragedy' album. The Accolade just relaxes me then brings 10,000 chills down my spine.
Trivium
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
feeder especially comfort in sound album, some bloc party... just random calming songs from varying bands.
Quote by Gbell3587
Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimmy Hendrix and Acousticy Led Zeppelin songs are good for chillout.

Oh so true
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
St. Germain.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
My refigerator.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Dispatch, Sublime, Oasis does the trick occasionally, and I love listening to Joe Strummer's version of redemption song to chill out.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
GN'R's 'Use Your Illusion' albums.
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone G310 SG
Fender Stratocaster HSS

Amps
Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack

Pedals
Digitech RP80
Boss DS-1
Boss CH-1
Damien Rice, Massive Attack and Chillis "By the Way" album, because it makes it feel like summer.
pink floyd, eagles, skynyrd
...And if you listen very hard, the tune will come to you at last...
Jeff Buckley or Bonnie Prince Billy.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Pink Floyd, NICK DRAKE, Moby, Hooverphonic, M83, David Gilmour solo, Brian Eno, Sigur Rós and quite a bit of the old "post-rock" stuff.

Really ambient stuff, basically. And ****, Nick Drake. Legend, genius.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.