im gettin these wierd little bubbles of skin between my fingers and their filled with ome watery puss like fluid(yeah i know real pleasant thoughts), so i was just thinking, wtf?
Anyone know what it could be????
Thanks
I got bored of my old sig
Blisters. Seriously why does everybody expect that just because I visit UG I have a medical degree?
Scabies maybe. Though shav0r's right, The Pit isn't the best place to ask for medical advice.
Ah yes, since you are currently residing in, um, "Cali", a HOT place, one would tend to classify those as heat blisters, brought on by, heat. Whoda thunk it.

but really, yeah, heat blisters. they go away affa a while, just wait it out, and dont scratch them just makes it worse
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I was gonna post a smart-ass post about too much masturbation, but that would be too obvious. Go see a doctor if it bothers you.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by FloydWaters
im gettin these wierd little bubbles of skin between my fingers and their filled with ome watery puss like fluid(yeah i know real pleasant thoughts), so i was just thinking, wtf?
Anyone know what it could be????
Thanks

I work in a nursing home and scabies is a farely commen parasite in such places, without seeing them i couldnt be sure but that sounds especially like them.

They may not itch yet but main symptoms are fluid filled small blisters in between your fingers, in the crease of your elbows, around your stomach and pubic line, underneath the breasts on women and around your pubic line, itching especially at night, small scratches near the blisters that are quite faint,

I suggest you go to a doctor though if it is scabies theyre really really easy to treat, you just rub a cream in, leave it for 8 hours and its gone. You may also want to wash your clothes on a boil wash and your bed sheets.

Scabies are more commen in hotter countries.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by damn-right!
I work in a nursing home and scabies is a farely commen parasite in such places, without seeing them i couldnt be sure but that sounds especially like them.

They may not itch yet but main symptoms are fluid filled small blisters in between your fingers, in the crease of your elbows, around your stomach and pubic line, underneath the breasts on women and around your pubic line, itching especially at night, small scratches near the blisters that are quite faint,

I suggest you go to a doctor though if it is scabies theyre really really easy to treat, you just rub a cream in, leave it for 8 hours and its gone. You may also want to wash your clothes on a boil wash and your bed sheets.

Scabies are more commen in hotter countries.

Sounds good to me.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.