how many people have used these and what are something you like about um if anything im thinkin of maybe gettin one
Quote by Invictious
Wha...? Ask the local guitar shop for servicing?
They are ugly and bastards there though...
£30

That's outrageous.
Their penis is small too, and I am not that desperate
No thanks.
I have a RR3 and I love it. You have to get used to playing it in the classical position but I feel awkward not playing a V now. It definitely turns some heads and it has some surprisingly decent sustain.
Oooh, Jackson RR24... F***ing great and nice looking guitar!! (i'm getting one of these soon)
i just more likde the v because of how i hold the guitar when i sit but i just love how they look the most
Quote by Invictious
Wha...? Ask the local guitar shop for servicing?
They are ugly and bastards there though...
£30

That's outrageous.
Their penis is small too, and I am not that desperate
No thanks.
Quote by spitfyr36
i just more likde the v because of how i hold the guitar when i sit

Um... You can sit like that with an guitar. It's called the 'classical position'.
^ i find it harder to do that w/ a V imo
v's are good if you like the looks & feel ... i personaly dont like playing them, but the off-set v's look cool
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
I ****ing love my RR3. It's neck is so right for me, thin enough with being paper. The classical position is the way to go aswell because its a naturally relaxed angle for your wrist. Get one.
Quote by spitfyr36
how many people have used these and what are something you like about um if anything im thinkin of maybe gettin one

Way to be as vague as possible.