i really wan a unusual guitarthat looks way weird

the otherday i saw a green les paul that i wanted but i couldnt find it again but anyway i just want somthin weird any suggestion
telecasters are the retarded cousins of the guitar family.
gnarled headstock, weird body shape....
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
I think theres a thread of it somewhere in GB&C,try to search it up.Some very odd looking guitars there.penis-shaped guitar anyone?
I think the OP may have meant actual production guitars, not one-off instruments.
The Gus guitars ones are production guitars.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Quote by danzig-_-

stfu knobface teles rock
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
look up 'actone guitars', those ****ers are wierd, also look up 'HKS wave guitar', those actone guitars are mental believe me, and ive played one of those wave guitars.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I bet they play amazing. Look totally ****ed though!
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Yay! I got to the bottom WITHOUT there being a link ro the Wangcaster.

Those DiPinto guitars look pretty cool.
Quote by danzig-_-

Yeah, too bad they sound the best and are the first of them all.
Quote by sashki
^^That picture of Conan in the corner is wierder than any of their guitars.

RIght, wierd guitars...stay AWAY from BC Rich.

stay away from new made bc riches. old school custom BC rich's can be fcking awesome. this old school thrash band in detroit, nocturnal fear, their guitarist has 3 custom bc's that were build for him in 84 by bernie rico himself. you'd nut yourself if you heard them.

actually there is a mockingbird out now that's not half bad. it's neck-thru, mahog, ebony fretboard, grover tuners... about 600 bucks. not shabby at all.

as for wierd, i'm a huge fan of the ibanez xiphos with the chameleon paint jobs. also the dean razorback dime's, particularly the explosion razor and the shards razor.
DETHKLOK RULZ!
For a different looking guitar that's actually a great instrument check out Reverend Guitars.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.