Poll: 6 Nations Champion 2007?
Poll Options
View poll results: 6 Nations Champion 2007?
England
59 27%
France
32 15%
Ireland
61 28%
Italy
24 11%
Scotland
27 13%
Wales
12 6%
Voters: 215.
Page 1 of 6
So the Competition starts on saturday who do you think is going to win? Also discuss the competion as it goes from Saturday.
England.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
i reckon england will dissapoint, wales or scotland to win
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Wales
France
England
Scotland
Ireland
Italy

See ya at Murrayfield
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I pick G. GO AMERICA!!! BTW what are y'all talkin bout?
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Quote by Maverick64
I pick G. GO AMERICA!!! BTW what are y'all talkin bout?

GTFO, YANK!

Rugby, innit.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Oh, so it's European football?

EDIT: I'm not a Yankee, they're from the Northern States. I'm Southern by the Grace of God.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Last edited by Maverick64 at Jan 29, 2007,
No one stands a chance against France. And I bet England pull something out of their arses and surprise everyone.

Sadly I think it'll be another poor year for Scotland I don't think we can match the performance we put in last year.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
not quite rugby was started befor football(north amrican version not soccer) and then people got wimpy and put padding on and changed some rules and called it football.
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Wales
France
England
Scotland
Ireland
Italy

See ya at Murrayfield

Im sorry but thats so wrong;
Ireland FTW
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
I'm aghast that England are winning the poll. Don't vote if you know shit.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I've got South-Londoner in my statistics class, so I'm voting England for her...
Methinks France/Ireland will win, England just havent been the same team since the world cup. I'd like to see Wales win though.
Well, I'm southern by the grace of God, but Irish by a bottle of whiskey and a busted condom...so I vote Ireland.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I'm English but even if they do have Wilko i reckon that Ireland will probably come top then England then France.

I'm then guessing

1st - Ireland
2nd - England
3rd - France
4th - Wales
5th - Italy
6th - Scotland

No offence to any nationality just how i think the end result will pan out.
Without being a follower of Egg Chasing, I still reckon the usual suspects will put in a good showing.

Scotland to nick a win at the weekend, though.
Terms and Conditions apply.
i'm thinking wales could surprise, it'll be good to see how wrecked england are before the world cup.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Ireland. Even though Wilkinson is back (damn that man is unlucky), England suck too bad.

I'm gonna see England vs Scotland this Saturday though.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by leaping badger
i'm thinking wales could surprise, it'll be good to see how wrecked england are before the world cup.

Wilkinson is back on the squad, great now england are going to be hyped to ****.
Ireland. They are in very good form at the moment and though I do think England will improve, Ireland will be too much for all the teams.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
yeah wilko isn't what he used to be sadly, even if he is back to full fitness he'll probrably be worried about getting hit, that's if he can even get in the squad.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by daft
Ireland. They are in very good form at the moment and though I do think England will improve, Ireland will be too much for all the teams.

Even the Welsh, damn the Ireland, Wales match is going to be good.
Quote by Draken
Wilkinson is back on the squad, great now england are going to be hyped to ****.

No change there then.

Que English media predicting England's meteoric rise to fame (again). I wouldn't be surprised to hear the meejia detailing how the England squad have plans after winning the six nations (naturally) to do a Clive and switch to football in order to show off their all-conquering sporting greatness...
Quote by Draken

England invented basically every single sport, tennis, cricket, football, rugby are the main one but so many more.

But because of this we feel we have to win one of them because we lose every single one!

So that's where England supporters come into practice! And we're still clinging onto our "Britainnia rules the waves" - but lets face it... it's not like that anymore, we just wish it was.
Quote by cagnius
No change there then.

Que English media predicting England's meteoric rise to fame (again). I wouldn't be surprised to hear the meejia detailing how the England squad have plans after winning the six nations (naturally) to do a Clive and switch to football in order to show off their all-conquering sporting greatness...

lol

When did the scottish last win anything?
Quote by cagnius
No change there then.

Not only will they win the six nations, it'll be a grand slam with the Calcutta Cup reclaimed.

Quote by Pinky19
Quote by Draken
lol

When did the scottish last win anything?

Ooch, not for pure ages, man.

That's besides the point - we're shit and can admit it. England are like the Old Firm, they assume a God-given right to win everything.
Quote by Draken
Even the Welsh, damn the Ireland, Wales match is going to be good.

I think Welsh and France are the best opposition in the competition, but I think Ireland will do well. In the past year Ireland has beaten South Africa and Australia....that's impressive and I believe that could play in that form in the tournament.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by Dæmönika

Kirin Cup ftw!

I forgot about that.

If England won it, it would be simply a warm-up for their impending Universal clean-sweap.
Come now, come now

Scotland are the official world Elephant Polo champions, I do believe.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
That too!

Christ, we're international sporting Gods!
Quote by musicianamedave
Well, I'm southern by the grace of God, but Irish by a bottle of whiskey and a busted condom...so I vote Ireland.

it's always nice to know your roots

I vote scotland, they just seem tough somehow
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
COME ON ENGLAND!

Please?

France can't win again.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
France can't win again.

ANYTHING but that.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Quote by cagnius
Ooch, not for pure ages, man.

That's besides the point - we're shit and can admit it. England are like the Old Firm, they assume a God-given right to win everything.

England are too over confident and thier fans are awful i mean i'll support england but i don't think they'll win, they're outclassed, by Wales, Ireland and France.