Please tell me what you think about this song. It's along the vein of Thrash/Death metal. I really wanna know what you all think of the solo.

...ok well attaching it's a pain in the ass, so go here: check out Fear Is Fatal

hopefully that works. Thanks!
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Pretty cool, although it seems like you've strung out the riff a fair bit, maybe layer a more intricate lead line over it and some point? And the solo was good although i personally don't think it stuck out too much from the rest of the song, but nevertheless, rather cool overall!
Funny words.
Ok, it's good, and I don't even like thrash metal so you should really take it as a compliment.
yeah there's a long solo missing from when the beginning thrash riff reappears later in the song. What did you mean by "strung out the riff" tho? use it too much? maybe. Thanks for the compliments too, tho. I'm really a noob at sweeping so the sweeping in the second solo was really an accomplishment for me, even tho it's only 3 string sweeping.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
Quote by MiG_853
Ok, it's good, and I don't even like thrash metal so you should really take it as a compliment.

Wow, thank you greatly. really. i started writing this song about a year ago maybe and it's just kept on getting better. That and Our Dying Wish (off the same page) are probably my pride and joy's so to say.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
yeah there's a long solo missing from when the beginning thrash riff reappears later in the song. What did you mean by "strung out the riff" tho? use it too much? maybe. Thanks for the compliments too, tho. I'm really a noob at sweeping so the sweeping in the second solo was really an accomplishment for me, even tho it's only 3 string sweeping.

The rhythm riff to me just seems a bit repetative, seems to drag on a bit, be to be honest, that's not a huge problem at all, in essence the song is very well put together. It's very Black Label Society-esque at the start, and the verse reminds me a lot of Slipknot.

ON second listening, the first solo is pretty damn awesome.
Funny words.
Which solo? the intro one or the following one? and thank you, anyways. I surprised myself by writing it lol.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
anyone else got somethin ta say about this or any other song on that page?
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus