Don't see one that doesn't have to do with a specific band. So this is if you have recorded your take on a song that is a classic/standard that doesn't really have a band attached to its image. For example, I'll start it off with my recording of "Black Orpheus". It's a samba piece composed by Luiz Bonfa for Manhas De Carnival, but I arranged it to my liking.

RULES
- No spamming
- No flaming (duh)
- Constructive criticism welcomed best
- If you think your version of a song is better than one posted here, say so and then put your money where your mouth is (post it!).

...and that's pretty much it. You can either attach the song or use a music hosting site (i'll be using myspace cuz attaching doesn't seem to work for me).

THE LINK FOR MY RECORDING:

Check out Black Orpheus

...hopefully that works...

GO TO IT.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
BY THE WAY, SIDE NOTES:

Backing Tracks Are Allowed

Vocals are Optional

Guitar has to be The work of the Contestant!!!

A song can be done multiple times.

The word "Competition" is used loosely. This is basically a friendly comp. No real judges unless people want to volunteer, then say so.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
i see no one cares. that's cool tho.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
cool, what'd you have in mind?
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus