Ok, I wanted to order some stuff off the UK amazon, nothing big, just books and CD's and stuff, but a few of my mates have ordered stuff from them in september or earlier and it's only just arrived or not at all.
Has anyone else in England had trouble like this, because I don't want to order something and then get all pissed off when it takes ages to arrive.
Cheers
Don't you know there ain't no Devil, it's just God when He's drunk.
I've been buying stuff from Amazon for years and I've never had a problem. As long as the availability is 24 hours it should come in a few days, depending which delivery option you choose
I use Amazon loads, it's always been good, apart from one thing which I ordered in December, it said it would arrive 4-6 weeks after it's ordered. It's been 7 weeks, and they sent me an e-mail saying it's gonna be delayed by another week.

It's annoying.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
On the whole they've been excellent for me, just check the avaliabilty of the items you're going to order.
Quote by Cal UK
Yeah I've found they were always quick and efficient.

^ Agreed.

Threadstart, are you sure your mates weren't ordering from the marketplace?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Yeah, that crossed my mind, and a few of them had, but the rest ordered direct from amazon, and still had problems.
I've ordered a couple of books from Amazon in the past, and I've always found it to be quick and reliable.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Why order CDs from amazon? Usually play is cheaper, even before you add on Amazons delivery fees.
I wanted the modest mouse biography, I can get it from the marketplace for 3 quid and it will arrive in 4 days, otherwise I can pay amazon a tenner and have it in 3 to 6 weeks. Not sure which would be safest though.
And some of the CD's I want I can't find in any shops
Quote by jaymyvendetta
Why order CDs from amazon? Usually play is cheaper, even before you add on Amazons delivery fees.

Amazon's CD collection is by far greater. Contrary to popular belief, Amazon actually have vintage records that are almost rare to find elsewhere. The marketplace is where it's at. I've found a lot of Vintage Grunge CDs and EPs stemming all the way back to Malfunkshun and Skin Yard. If you're a grunge fanatic, you'll know just how big of a goldmine that really is.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Been using Amazon for years, always been relaible but now they don't do free delivery anymore -.-

Last order i had was 5 days ago, which i ordered the Avenged Sevenfold tab book, was cheap and came with a couple of days .
DANK MEMES