So i have this epiphone special i got from christmas but i wanna spice it up a bit. At least i think, i am intrested in some new pick ups to replace the stock ones. I play a little bit of everything from pink floyd to ac-dc metallica aerosmith nickelback plain white t's 3 doors down incubus collective soul jimi hendrick red hot chilli peppers everlast theroy of a dead man and i need some type of pick up that would be fitting for these bands...
I hate your soul
i'd recommend the ford f-150 or a dodge ram. stay away from toyotas though because everyone knows global warming is a hoax. hope this helped!
Quote by El_Cubano_1986
i'd recommend the ford f-150 or a dodge ram. stay away from toyotas though because everyone knows global warming is a hoax. hope this helped!

No, it probably didn't help at all.

To threadstarter, you should probbably ask this in guitar gear and accessories. This forum would be to ask something like "how to install the pickups" not "which pickups".
Quote by duggyrocks
No, it probably didn't help at all.

To threadstarter, you should probbably ask this in guitar gear and accessories. This forum would be to ask something like "how to install the pickups" not "which pickups".

Nah, everyone does it hear. It's totally cool.

Quote by El_Cubano_1986

You, sir, are a jackass. Don't post shit like this.

Hmm...Well, what kind of amp do ya got...And what kind of Epi Special...An Epi Special isn't a model. A LP Special, SG special...what?
i'd say get something like some duncans, you can listen on there website , fairly cheap to buy and will make a difference
Douche warned.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by thatdudeuknow
So i have this epiphone special i got from christmas but i wanna spice it up a bit. At least i think, i am intrested in some new pick ups to replace the stock ones. I play a little bit of everything from pink floyd to ac-dc metallica aerosmith nickelback plain white t's 3 doors down incubus collective soul jimi hendrick red hot chilli peppers everlast theroy of a dead man and i need some type of pick up that would be fitting for these bands...

try one of these 2 sets..
Gibson 500t+498t pickups or EMG 81+60 pickups
i hope that will help!!!
do some research. most pickup sites have a tonewizard which will help you decide which pickups suit your style and such. i know for sure that dimarzio and seymour duncan has them.

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
Just remember that the Epi Specials are plywood, and have shity electronics. When you replace the pickups, you'll want to get all new electronics.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club