Page 1 of 2
Hi All, ok, there's this girl in my class. And she is like super depressed. First of all, she had sex for the first time a few weeks ago, and she's really regretting that she did. Another thing, last night her Mom got arrested for maing death-threats to her, and for cutting herself up, and for striking a police officer. She's been a really good friend of min since kindergarden, and now we're in 8th grade. I really wanna cheer her up, but i dunno how. Any good tips? and please, this is serious, so don't say **** her, or give her buttsecks or anything like. I want serious help!
well if you were really that good of friends since kindergarden, you should already no what cheers her up.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Honestly, little things man. Don't go on a whole sympathy trip - get her some small flowers, then take her out for the day. Take her mind off of everything for a while, and that'll cheer her up no end.

Don't keep talking about it. If I were in that position, I'd like to forget about it for a while.
Terms and Conditions apply.
She got boned in grade 8

I'm a sophomore and never even kissed a girl
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by cagnius
Honestly, little things man. Don't go on a whole sympathy trip - get her some small flowers, then take her out for the day. Take her mind off of everything for a while, and that'll cheer her up no end.

Don't keep talking about it. If I were in that position, I'd like to forget about it for a while.

plus one.
DANK MEMES
how old are you in 8th grade?
Quote by 86th fret
my testes turned blue from just reading that. i mean just imagine that they would ****ing burst and your... omg..

Quote by acrocks
i'd bite the zombies so they'd turn into me
Bet they wouldn't see that coming
Quote by Muphin
She got boned in grade 8

I'm a sophomore and never even kissed a girl

im a jr in highschool and i havent kissed a girl yet. Then again..the girls here, i dont think anyone would. But getting boned in the 8th grade is kinda early lol. Just call the girl, talk to her at night. ANd when u see her walk with her, hugs do work wonders, etc etc. Little things add up.
ask her for buttsecks? nah just kidding. i think maybe just take her out somewhere, go out and have fun or whatever, and talk to her about it. talking about stuff with a friend usually makes stuff betterish.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
pretty much just devote a large part of your time and energy to her
take out to fun places
eat lunch with her
walk and talk with her
help her with homework
invite her to do stuff with other friends
make her feel specail
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
Take her to an Itallian restaurant for lunch and get her some flowers. If it were me, i'd try not to do anything that would remind her of the situation she's in.

be gentle
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Jan 29, 2007,
hugs do cause wonders indeed, Give her some attention, always works.. and cause you know her for that long, you'll know how to help her further on
Make her a bacon sandwhich with mushrooms and tomatoes and HP sauce...argh, so ****ing brilliant.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Wait, do you just wanna cheer her up? Or do you wanna get with her?

I'm assuming because you're in grade 8 you want some reward for cheering her up. Right?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i say hugs and flowers. and mayb a stuffed bear or something. its the small things man.
Quote by dethofmoo
haha you said shlong. that means penis. haha your hair is like a penis. penis-hair!

Quote by Vin2254
I once strummed so hard the earth cracked in two and satan rose from the firey pits of hell and marveled in my glorious strumming abilities. True story.
Quote by cockzit
Poop on her desk, garanteed to cheer her up

I don't know about cheering her up, but it'll definitely take her mind off of it
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
When I was in 8th grade, a girl I knew screwed her boyfriend. Her parents ended up transfering her to an all girls school.

Anyway, among the other things said, compliment her on everything. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.
Go get your shovel.
Quote by Muphin
Wait, do you just wanna cheer her up? Or do you wanna get with her?

I'm assuming because you're in grade 8 you want some reward for cheering her up. Right?

Talk about naive... This guy seems geniune, and it aint a "How do i make her like me" thread. Its how to cheer her up BECAUSE of ALOT of shit she's going through right now (I guess). Hugs yeah, dont go overboard... dont take her out alot to fancy resteraunts imo, that may look like you wanna be with her + in the state she's in that may actually happen. I'd say little things, help her, talk to her alot, hugs... cinema together... friend things.
Quote by Metalsmack355
she's 14, i'm gonna be 14 in 12 days. And the guy she had sex with is, i think, 15 goin on 16

If she's 14 then it's just puberty, she'll get over it.
I sold my soul for Rock 'n' Roll

Quote by CSguitarvocal
you've just proven that you're the most ignorant fuck on this website...

Thank you
Quote by darknessfan
Whenever I sit down to play guitar, I always need to pee in like 3 minutes. Is this weird?

Owned
Quote by cagnius

+1

Take her mind off of it. Rent a movie, get a pizza and the best cheer-her-up-er ever... CHOCCOLATE
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
this is the problem with women. U cant tell to to "be a man and get over it". Hmm.....just be perky, and spontaneous if you can. Nothing to stop the tears like an extremely witty comment.
That is just disgusting.

Theres a school in my town where a lot of the grade 8s had secks.

Just talk to her.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
write an amusing, tenacious d style song about it and sing it her on an acoustic.
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

talk to her a lot...especially in the middle of the night when no one else is around
hang out with her whenever you can
hug her...but dont let go for a long time even if she lets go first. some girls can hate this, but you know her better than i do
go for a walk
make stupid jokes (not about her unless you know shell know youre only kidding)
buying things is opptional..you dont have to

just watch out, this stuff has been known to make somebody fall in love with somebody else, thus ruining everything
Quote by cagnius

plus as many as i can count(i can count to 12)
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
hugs work wonders if a girl is feeling sad, know it worked well enough on a female friend who had just split from her boyfriend.

no idea, just try and act relatively normal, take her out to the cinema, a social (if you know what i mean, might be diff name where your from) or some restaurant.

remember keep it in budget for yourself, that way she'll see your trying to be a good friend and not impress her to get her in bed (not what you want to try and seem like now)

most importantly be good listener and if she wants to talk, you listen, something lot ppl don't understand, listen and be on her side, reason with her that its not as bad as could be, and tell her that its not a permanent problem.
Like a lot of people have said, just do small things for her. Help her to take her mind off what's happening and give her something else to think about for a while. You could also ask her if she want to talk about it, and just be there as someone to listen to her. There's probably nothing she'd like more than to share her problems with someone who's there foe her.

Then not only will she feel better, but maybe you will feel good for helping her out.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by cagnius

No flowers.

Something small like, anything from a newsagent will do.

Flowers seems desprite, and girls seem to appericate something like that no matter how small.
Serious comments in the pit?
The world is going crazy..

Anyway, just start hanging out with her any chance you get, make her little things, talk to her, even if you got nothing to talk about, just make a stupid joke.
Touch her alot, not as in kissing and stuff like that, just pet her hair, let her rest on you, hug her.

Basiclly, make her feel she's special to you, and that you really wanna help, that'll cheer her up.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
goddamnit. how come the only guys who actually care about girls only exist on the net?

last time some guy did something to cheer me up was so he could get me in bed.

but yeah, what these other people have said, little things, compliment her, make her laugh, give her a biiig hug (hugs help a lot!), take her out somewhere. if she does want to talk about it, let her, but be very positive and focus on good things.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by uncballer11
i say hugs and flowers. and mayb a stuffed bear or something. its the small things man.

A stuffed animal will cheer any girl up, guaranteed. Unless she hates stuffed animals that is I guess.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by CapitaineGuitar
ur only in grade 8 and shes had sex.....

thats not very rare nowadays, i had a friend who had sex in 6th grade, needless to say she doesnt talk to me anymore and shes a slut now
Quote by llanafreak44
thats not very rare nowadays, i had a friend who had sex in 6th grade, needless to say she doesnt talk to me anymore and shes a slut now

Im not conservative or anything, but that just makes me sick!

The 6th grade, its around the age of 11 or 12, right?
They are still kids for the love of god, they should be watching pokemon or something, not shag each other in the sandbox..
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Just be really nice to her, take her out to eat, or something she likes to do so she doesnt think about all that.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Page 1 of 2