Guy uses gasoline instead of water and sets his slip and slide on fire.

Then dives right through it.

Read the part at the end, it's brutal.

"2nd and 3rd degree burns over 44% of his body
Medically induced coma for 15 days
4 weeks in he i.c.u. burn clinic
1/4 millino dollars in medical bills
no skin grafts
...and no health insurance."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5WTDkP9S7Y

Enjoy.
Did he know he was pouring gasoline on it? If he was stupid enough to put it on knowing what it was, and light it. Then tbh he deserved everything he got.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
He did it on purpose. He knew what he was doing, and it was on fire then he jumped in. He said it himself "We need SIX. ****ING. LIGHTERS."

So yeah, I'd say he knew.

Got what the ****er deserved, funny as hell though.
thats ****ing nasty. why would anyone want to do that?
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Quote by Ishiga
He did it on purpose. He knew what he was doing, and it was on fire then he jumped in. He said it himself "We need SIX. ****ING. LIGHTERS."

So yeah, I'd say he knew.

Got what the ****er deserved, funny as hell though.

Yeah i'm not old enough to view it
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
damn. that was sick.
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
what a ****ing dumbass, he's living proof of natural selection. anyone ****ing stupid enough to do that just shouldn't breed.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I watched the first minute or so, then got scared to actually see it, so I closed it. Why do people do ****ed up shit like that? Seriously, I doubt that the actual spectacle of someone sliding through fire was worth the permanent damage he did to his body.
Funniest thing about that video is all the related videos are Johnny Cash's "Hurt"
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
I lol'd at the fact that the related videos are for songs entitled 'Hurt'.

~stepco
Last edited by stepco12345 at Jan 29, 2007,
I found it funny as hell. Stupid people do stupid things and for stupid reasons.

It's what makes them stupid. Stupid is a completely different breed.
Wow. So many idiots in one place. He got what he deserved, i hope his testicles fell off. Then he will get a Darwin award, and he can't spread himself. Everybody wins.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
doesnt he know tostop drop and roll?!?!?!

didnt see yer post sunshineshanker
What a fucking idiot. And his mates were laughing about it? Laughing about his skin falling off?

Makes me sick.
When your clothes are covered in burning gasoline, it's not so easy to just put it out. But you shouldn't be on fire in the first place.
Well chances are he's covered in horrible scars for life now, so that'll learn him !
Wow, intelligence at its finest here, people. What retards. I can't stand people like them. And that crappy music interrupted my Cake...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Last edited by MuffinMan at Jan 29, 2007,
I laughed at the Jonny Cash song as a related video, and their feeble attempt at putting the fire on his body out. But the thing that made me feel most sick about that video was the music.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Quote by MuffinMan
Wow, intelligence at its finest here, people. What retards. I can't stand people like them. And that crappy music interrupted my Cake...

~stepco
See this is the meaning of life watching idiots do retarded things and dont feel sorry for him because its his entire fault. hes just a loser who made a very funny clip.
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman