I Know Matt Of Muse Of Muse Uses A Zvex Fuzz Factory, But You Know Live (Before Plug In Baby for Example) He Goes Mad With A Knob Which I Think Is His Fuzz Factory.

All I Want To Know Is If I Was Serious About Installing This Into My Guitar What Knob Would I Use To Control That Effect?

I Know This Might Seem Very Stupid Or A Bad Question But I Just Would Like To Know.

Thanks In Advance
The Llama King
If it's his silver manson it's a digitech whammy controller.

Edit: A midi controller for the Digitech Whammy.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Please, please write properly. It makes it much easier.

Yes, he has all the knobs for the fuzz factory on his guitar. Only two of them are used to create feedback. The whole pedal is in the guitar.
^I believe it's a filter used to stop people from typing in all caps.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
its the stability and compress knobs that are used to make those squeals
The main knob he messes with is the stab knob. And if you want to avoid the trouble of installing the zvex in your guitar, i knwo plenty of people just mount the pedal (its so small) right on the body with glue or tape
Taping a pedal on? That'd be so punk rawk
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."