The link doesnt work. Right click it and give us the actual link to the picture.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
i think it would very uncomfortable.

you wounldnt be able to play it sitting down.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
yes it does. you just have to be signed in to see it.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
That does look pretty cool. But maybe not if you're playing it though. I guess Les Paul said the same thing about the SG though, that it's so pointy you could do damage to yourself.
For us that don't have a MySpace (you know, the guys with lives), you should get the actual link to the picture.

Again, the link doesnt work.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
i dont have a ****in link...since i have a life and dont know everything about using this ****in box!!
I'd watch out for getting sued or something. Some kid might try to sue you cause he tried to spin his guitar around his shoulder and he took his eye out.
Right click the picture...select properties and copy and paste the Address (URL).
the leg contour spike thing looks painfull, other than that looks pretty cool some times i think simple is better, thats why the strat and lp and stuff like that have lasted through the times, to each his own tho
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
looks cool to me, id say do it just to see the final product
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
I will do it one day, black, with a red beveled egde, make it look sick, get B.C. to make it, when i have to money to of course
i think it blows
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
dean might steal that, so hide it!

its okay, i wouldnt play it, looks prone to breaking if dropped.

and why does it have 23 frets?
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by t heff
i think it blows

+1

Good luck getting into that cut on the upper bout, you'd never be able to sand or get finish into there properly. Neither would you be able to buff out the area. Time to redesign it imo.

Chris
Looks like something between a Mockingbird and Les Paul except... not as nice looking
Ok, well first off, listen to what Chris says.
Second off, get rid of those ridiculous spikes on the top and bottom. You don't want to look like a poser, now do you? The bottom 'horn' combined with the LP shape isn't a bad idea though, I think I've seen a similar design here a little while back.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."