Im trying to get close to his sound on these songs they are pretty similar to me, i know its a chorus or rotary drum of some kind but its really weird because you can hear his chords without being muddy but then he plays notes on the E and A strings and they still have a really nice punch to it

any way i have a line6 pod and a guild aviator with 86 emgs so if anyone has any ideas or experiance on this let me know
i suspect high volumes and back off the gain with some nice mids in there!

line 6 you have! experiment!
Alex Lifesom uses his own signature model head from Hughes and Kettner. It's a variation on the Tri-amp - It's Sick!
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Oh ok, Sorry, I didn't realise.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Which Pod do you have, 2.0 or XT?
Fender Tele > Line 6 Verbzilla > Line 6 DL4 > Line 6 Podxt (With Model Packs and FBV Shortboard) > Yorkville 300-watt Poweramp > Marshall 1960BV