Okay, as gay as this sounds I need help finding a theme song for our prom this spring. As a class officer, I have to do stupid stuff like this and I knew I could turn to the Pit to help me out. lol The theme involves Europe, cafes, and a little bit of leisure I guess. The song doesn't have to be current or too mainstream, but it would be nice if an average person could relate to the song. If you need more details I'll try to fill you in. Disperse and find me the perfect song please!
Leisure? Cannibal Corpse...

i actually have no idea...
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
dont wanna miss a thing

random choice but it seems "promish"
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
my friend just showed me the acoustic version of juneau by funeral for a friend and its very relaxing so maybe you could do that???
Def Leppard - Hysteria.

That's some after-prom backseat love makin' music.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I'm considering some of these pretty seriously but keep them coming. I appreciate the help. I guess I should say I care more about the song matching the Europe and traveling part of the theme rather than leisure. Having both would be nice tho
manha de carnival

A lot of jazz would probably fit into what you're looking for but I assume you are looking for more rock/pop kinda stuff.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
I personally would prefer jazz but I have a strong sense of doubt that the rest of my class would approve a non rock or pop song unfortunately.
the final countdown ftw

edit: also anything by judas priest
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Last edited by Teh1337Hax0rz at Jan 29, 2007,
Quote by flyingmarlin
+10000000000

blind melon are great!

yeah

and i think it can also relate to the traveling thing, sorta
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Dude, you won't believe this, but in my Junior year, Marylin Manson's "Beautiful People" came one vote away from being our prom theme. It made it past all the preliminary votes, and lost by one vote in the final round. Because of a teacher's kid. Whaddaya do?
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
this is going to sound realy dumb but Big Balls, by Ac/Dc, on the surface its a song about ballroom dancing, but the underlying theme is quite amusing, perfect for a DANCE!
if u mean a song o play during prom, then u should do soming really really heavy.
last year my band and I played at prom and for ur last song we did three nil by slipknot. It was priceless evryone stoped and were like "WTF?"
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
how about "Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin, you want a theme you can dance to and well thats the greatest son i know.
Dark Blue, Dark Blue, Have you ever been alone in a crowded room, well I'm Here with you now.
wonderful tonight - eric clapton

whiter shade of pale - procal harum

those were the two i remember from prom