Page 1 of 3
Well, in light of the 'seat belts for safety' thread that i just had the misfortune to stumble on, has anyone else found any truly awful myspace bands that they'd like to share? I've listened to a few people that sound like they're sawing their guitar in half, whilst hitting dustbin lids, but unfortunately i've forgot the band's names.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN

hahaa some had to post something like that. good choice...
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by kroberts8

Woah they're really awful. And this feedback is...well, disgusting? What are they using, cheap Squier amps?
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
These bands make me cry. violently...
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by kroberts8

how cool was the massive buzz on there recordings
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by real_québécois
Woah they're really awful. And this feedback is...well, disgusting? What are they using, cheap Squier amps?

cheap broken ones morelike
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by Gummy Balls
and first place goes to the birds of heremes

To make things worse, they probably receive constant praise from their friends.

It's just not right.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=95453546

check this chick out her band is alright but her voice is...... well check it out
listen to welcome to me
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Every time one of these threads come up, I nervously wait for it to fade away afraid someone is going to post mine.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by GiantRaven
I knew that was going to be posted

Do you really have nothing to do other than judge bands based on the really bad old recordings they have?

For shame

I obviously don't

But seriously, those recordings are pathetic and your guitarist needs to buy a tuner.
Quote by VoodooChild15
Every time one of these threads come up, I nervously wait for it to fade away afraid someone is going to post mine.

Link?
Quote by Heascase
I obviously don't

But seriously, those recordings are pathetic and your guitarist needs to buy a tuner.

Yes, those recordings are pathetic

They were hastilly recorded songs we haddn't actually practised that much
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes, those recordings are pathetic

They were hastilly recorded songs we haddn't actually practised that much

Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Link?

Haha, my parental controls prevent me posting the 'space, but the purevolume is here. The recordings are pretty awful, but that's mostly because our methods are rediculously primitive. I like to think that at least the songs are good. We really sound a lot better jamming as a band (to record we do each part individually).
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN

HA!

One of the comments left for them says:

man learning some of your songs are a challenge but u knw its a challenge in fact were gonna play some of your songs also i was wondering wat kind of amps do u use someone told me u guys use spyder line 6 ?? but u knw those are my favs

Spelling also seems to be a challenge for that person...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by GiantRaven
Stop being so mean

*Bends over GiantRaven and forcibly has Secks with his anus*

*GiantRaven sobs like a girl and invents the Soundopicture(I'm so clever)*

*Heascase is satisfied in more ways than one*
Quote by Lgndkllr777
HA!

One of the comments left for them says:

man learning some of your songs are a challenge but u knw its a challenge in fact were gonna play some of your songs also i was wondering wat kind of amps do u use someone told me u guys use spyder line 6 ?? but u knw those are my favs

Spelling also seems to be a challenge for that person...

The voice of our generation.
Page 1 of 3