When I see Greg Howe play I always see a capo type thing on his guitar. What is that and what does it do?

EDIT: its not a capo. it kinda looks like one. it looks like if muffs the strings but i dont know.
Last edited by twistedsister at Jan 30, 2007,
It allows you to play songs in a higher key. For example to play Wonderwall by Oasis in the right key you have to put a capo on the 2nd fret.
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
Eerrmm, since you say "a capo type thing", does that mean it's not actually a capo? Could you find a picture or a video where it's clearly visible?