thats frickin sick dude, i can tell u spent a lot of time on that, i enjoyed a lot of the harmonized riffs - it definitely sounds like it would be on a matter of life on death

it also sounds like avenged sevenfold or something

are you gonna have vocals for this?
WOW, buddy that is quite good. Totally Maiden. the intro pwns

What kind of theory did you use in this song? What scales?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
I just listened to it again, im really impressed if you got together a band and recorded that I would buy it. nice job man
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by Devon8822

Haha I do'nt know anythnig about music theory, I just write down what sounds good.
wow. that was amazing O_O solo's were just beastly. speechless XD rock on my friend, rock the **** on!
wow if i heard that i would guess it to be maiden the solos were amazingly well done and the harmony was kick ass great job. I would definetly buy this song if you recorded it

10/10
Hah speakin of recording...can anyone record my songs? The recording quality of my computer is horrible, I was wondering if anyone could do some really good quality recordings including drums, bass and guitars. If anyone is up to it, it would be nice if someone could do the metalcore song I posted a couple weeks ago.
hey man for the metalcore song , is that the one I asked you to take it for my band DONT REGISTER IT and i just listened to your maiden song :P it's amazing! where do you find those Ideas! but it don't beat your other metalcore epic song! 9.8/10
Haha yea thats the one, and I don't wanna register my songs, just wanna have em in good quality mp3 form
Quote by Devon8822
WOW, buddy that is quite good. Totally Maiden. the intro pwns

I guess G maj scale.
Btw, nice job, 9/10
Crit mine? Check my sig.
Yeah parts of it were very similar to the trooper, the intro riff especially, just without the galloping rhythm. Very nice riffs in there, especially bars 9-16, i totally dug that, that was awesome. The way you just jumped into the pre-chorus was a bit sudden though, maybe build up towards it. The guitar solo's were just f'in sweet! loved you're not choice as well as phrasing. Every part where you harmonized was just amazing. The classical interlude was great, even though it wasn't really classical it was still damn good.
The only thing is that the outro sounded kinda out of tune, too many clashing notes.
Other than that it was excellent, but damn UGers just rub it in that they can write better metal songs than me

Crit mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512517