yeah this may belong in the relationship forum but seriously, why does it matter? it will disappear once i get a good answer.

my best friend (who is a girl) and we have a really close relationship but we arent gonna date until later (long story)

i wanna do something good for her on valentines day but i dont wanna do anything cliche. i want something original. i want her to laugh but also think "wow this is really sweet, he realy does love me!"

any ideas? any help would be great.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
Quote by voxdude26
yeah this may belong in the relationship forum but seriously, why does it matter? it will disappear once i get a good answer.

my best friend (who is a girl) and we have a really close relationship but we arent gonna date until later (long story)

i wanna do something good for her on valentines day but i dont wanna do anything cliche. i want something original. i want her to laugh but also think "wow this is really sweet, he realy does love me!"

In order to do this you'll have to personalize it, which we can't help you with, seeing as we aren't you or her.
nothing says i love you like a nice heaping dose of buttsecks

seriously, just do something origonal or spontanious, chicks love that kinda stuff.
Nikolas
Buy her one of those plastic rings you find at the vending things at grocery stores.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
yeah but im HORRIBLE with coming up with ideas. i just dont want to go out and buy flowers and say i love you. thats so cliche.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Quote by Hpda5121
Buy her one of those plastic rings you find at the vending things at grocery stores.

haha
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Quote by Hpda5121

lol yea that is a good idea, she will think it is sweet

or you could just go down on her, that always works
buy a hamster and paint 'i love you' on it, then hide it in her lunch.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Cut your hears out with a dull knife infront of her and give it to her. Nothing says love like giving your bleeding ,still beating, heart to the one you love.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Well, we'll love it if you don't double-post.

But seriously, if you can afford it, buy an ad during the Super Bowl and proclaim your love
<Han> I love Hitler
A few years back I was dating this friend of mine, and on Valentines Day he took me to this cabin at Candle Lake, and that night he gave me a box of grapes and vodka (Its a joke we made up a while back, long story). Anyways, it was very sweet/funny/romantic of him, I thought.

So, try and just think of some things you guys share, if you know what I mean?
Quote by Zuka
A few years back I was dating this friend of mine, and on Valentines Day he took me to this cabin at Candle Lake, and that night he gave me a box of grapes and vodka (Its a joke we made up a while back, long story). Anyways, it was very sweet/funny/romantic of him, I thought.

did love making ensue?
Quote by Hpda5121

That might work unless his girl has ever seen a TV. In which case she def. saw that terrible, terrible commercial and he will likely get mocked instead of getting his pole polished.
Rolling Stones October 8th.....hell yea
Quote by Zuka

thats a really good idea. thanks alot that helped. ill be thinking about it.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Just try and come up with something original. If you write lyrics, maybe write her a poem or something and recite it to her. maybe even whisper it in her ear. thats what i'm thinkin about doing.
Quote by Zuka
Yeah.

awesome.
Quote by MiG_853
Give her your guitar. Talk about sacrifice!

ya i told my gf i was goin to pawn my guitar to buy her a valentines day gift 'cause i was low on cash (i wasn't really going to), she refused to allow me but thought the idea was sweet.
this will only work if your near a lake or river, take her fishing, on the shore have a fishing pole, when you reel it in there is a bottle of wine on the line, sit next to the river and talk or somthin. moonlight, wine, water, how much more romantic can you get?
Play **** her gently by tenacious d

$Edit: /Noobishness
Serious suggestion down a few posts.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Last edited by $Guitarist$ at Jan 29, 2007,
Quote by $Guitarist$
Play **** her gently by tenacious d

****, im so sick of people suggesting that for a romantic occasion, every thread that involves romance, without exception, someone will suggest that within the first 2 pages.
Quote by voxdude26

Get her a Christmas card and 1 misc. item like an oreo or something. I'm sure she'd laugh. Then take her out and get stoned together.

That would be awesome IMO.
Quote by Vedder
****, im so sick of people suggesting that for a romantic occasion, every thread that involves romance, without exception, someone will suggest that within the first 2 pages.

I agree. There's also the mention of some cannibal corpse song.
for me simple and even a little cheesey is best.
If a guy gave me flowers along with a cd or mixtape of "our songs" I would melt.
But it's hard to say since I'm not her...
Alyssa
Quote by Vedder

Okay, sorry. How about just a romantic song? That you create, much more romantic if you write it.
Quote by $Guitarist$
Okay, sorry. How about just a romantic song? That you create, much more romantic if you write it.

i forgive you.
i found the perfect lyrics that describe how i feel about her. like the song is EXACT. i just suck at writing lyrics.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Quote by Vedder
i forgive you.

That makes me extremely happy.
Quote by Hpda5121

I did that for a girl when I was six .

One suggestion I came across on UG (that I have yet to try) is the following: buy a small bowl, fill it up about a quarter way with her favorite candy (or something like that). Then, place a small trinket in there(Necklace, bracelet, something else she'll like that's not too big). After that, fill it up the rest of the way with previous substance.
Just think of something both of you guys do a lot talk about an inside joke or whatever. And find a way to incorporate whatever into it