Page 1 of 3
Today i walked into my room, and my mom was sitting at my computer, my iTunes was up and she was Singing "Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin, Holding my bass. And i said wtf u doin woman. And she said im jammin with ur bass. And i forced her out, weirdest moment of my life. U guys have ever had any weird moments like this b4?
oh gosh that's brilliant man!
I wish my life was that funny!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Noice. should have let her play her heart out.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by salzanomts54
Today i walked into my room, and my mom was sitting at my computer, my wmp was up and she was watching my lesbian pr0n and gettin off. And i said wtf u doin woman. And she said imah chargin mah lazer. And i forced her out, weirdest moment of my life. U guys have ever had any weird moments like this b4?

no

cant say that i have
Quote by salzanomts54
. And i said wtf u doin woman.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hahahahaha. I cannot see my mum ever doing that. That would probably force me into insanity.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
Quote by Bobbert
im sorry that i have to tell you but, your mom's a lesbian

bobbert i want you inside of me!
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
haha
My mom sings to Green Day everytime it comes on the radio, so I have to turn it off and say "mother, this music sucks!" and then she replies " it's better than that heavy screaming loud music you like"
no it's not MOM now SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO SLAYER!
Quote by Twist of fate
So it doesnt feel like scraping your penis on sidewalk

my gear
Ibanez GRX40 guitar
Roland Cube 60 Amp
Ibanez IBZ10G Amp

Member of
[bThe UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)
Does she usually like your music? She might have been trying to bond. Lame.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Somebody used to be a groupie...

But seriously, that's awesome as hell. My mom would never do that, and I'm glad she doesn't, because I don't like her touching my guitars, but if you're mom's cool and all, then what's wrong with that? She just likes to rock out, too.
Quote by Rankles

Aww somebody's jealous
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
thats funniest thing ever and no my mum is scared of my guitar lol cause if she drops it ill kill her
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
Quote by Rankles

Not usually but she likes Led Zeppelin
Quote by guitarpunk21
haha
My mom sings to Green Day everytime it comes on the radio, so I have to turn it off and say "mother, this music sucks!" and then she replies " it's better than that heavy screaming loud music you like"

liek omg, ur so kewl!

topic starter: your mom is cool, indeed. can i do her?
Hah omg, and you're like so not!

Shut up, he asked for stories, I gave him one.
Quote by Twist of fate
So it doesnt feel like scraping your penis on sidewalk

my gear
Ibanez GRX40 guitar
Roland Cube 60 Amp
Ibanez IBZ10G Amp

Member of
[bThe UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)
My mom listens to hinder, social distortion, hendrix, ac/dc, zz top, clapton, stevie ray vaughan, tom petty and bob seger, she suggests music that she thinks i would play and sing well, and she has picked up my guitars and acted like she was playing them. So yeah, its happened before. But its not weird.
Quote by Zuka
I'm an annoying bitch that never shuts up and pretends to be the forum police. Mabey if I removed the stick from my ass I could post something productive for once.

Fixed
At least you didnt catch your mom masturbating with your bass...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by captain_jack
My mom listens to hinder, social distortion, hendrix, ac/dc, zz top, clapton, stevie ray vaughan, tom petty and bob seger, she suggests music that she thinks i would play and sing well, and she has picked up my guitars and acted like she was playing them. So yeah, its happened before. But its not weird.

But my moms not really into any of that at all so yea its kinda weird to me. My mom like rap and hip/hop shit like that cause she works in the mall and thats all they play there
Quote by Zuka
Fixed.

Erm I was joking?

EDIT:
Quote by Heascase
Fixed

to this guy.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by beetroot10
thats funniest thing ever and no my mum is scared of my guitar lol cause if she drops it ill kill her

mine too, but only because i've got a razzor back

BTW to guy who said ur moms gay, +1
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by guitarpunk21
haha

Now thats a story and a half. Kudos for telling your mom to shut up, and double the kudos for listening to Slayer.

On second thought, shut the fuck up.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Page 1 of 3