what do u think about the epiphone zakk wylde buzz saw. can it play clean, rock, classic rock, metal (like everything)
It's basically an Epiphone Les Paul Custom with a buzzsaw paintjob and crappy EMG-HZ pickups. If you really dig the paint job then get it and immediately change the pickups. If you can do without the paintjob just get another Les Paul Custom.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
^it also has a, unfinished maple neck, so if he likes that, then more reason to get the ZW custom.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
i just seen it in a store and was amazed with the paint but sound befor looks with that money. lol
dont like that sound does n e one have any other lp ideas around that price it need to play pretty well n e thing
I played one in the shop and frankly, was hugely dissapointed. Not worth the money at all.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by tubadude
^it also has a, unfinished maple neck, so if he likes that, then more reason to get the ZW custom.

Thanks, I totally forgot about that. I think that's the biggest advantage in the Zakk Wylde guitars, that unfinished maple neck. What I wouldn't give to have one in my Les Paul...
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator